Edminton
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2021
AOR Received.
March 2021
hi there,
  • i want have done MSC computer science,and BCA from Guru Nanak dev university amritsar,and want to evaluate my credentials , what is the best option for me either WES or CES (University of Toronto)?
  • and for what degree should i apply for Master's or both? Kindly guide me .

Puneet_Parmar

May 24, 2019
Hey guys !!!
I have a query. Has anyone got WES evaluation of B.A ( Private ) done through GNDU. What Canadian equivalency is given to this course as not being regular ?
Kindly help.

manojk141

Jun 13, 2014
punjab
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am applying for credential assessment of B.Com From GNDU. The WES instruction page says " The WES evaluation will indicate the name and date of birth shown on your academic records."
But there is no date of birth column in the degree certificate of GNDU. Kindly advise about how to proceed

Mishty

Mar 1, 2020
Is it necessary to upload coloured documents(Degree/DMC) in e transcript process on GNDU site ?,Actually I have scanned my original documents in white and black n they are clear ,I have a doubt of rejection because of their color issue ?

Kawaljit11

Apr 17, 2020
I have completed my BSC AND BED FROM Guru Nanak dev University and M.sc from khalsa college so should i need to apply WES request forum separate form MSC or only one for all

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I have completed my BSC AND BED FROM Guru Nanak dev University and M.sc from khalsa college so should i need to apply WES request forum separate form MSC or only one for all
In WES, you will need to add all of your educational details. For transcripts, you will need to check with your university, if they need separate forms or one is enough.

Poonam batra

Apr 24, 2020
Hello.. I have done m.sc mathematics from DAV college jalandhar.. Now I am in canada and I want to apply for wes but I dont have degree of m.sc however I have all the dmcs... can I apply for wes without degree if yes what is the procedure??

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello.. I have done m.sc mathematics from DAV college jalandhar.. Now I am in canada and I want to apply for wes but I dont have degree of m.sc however I have all the dmcs... can I apply for wes without degree if yes what is the procedure??
Do you have provisional degree? Because, you can apply WES with a provisional degree as well.
If you have an old scanned copy of your degree, that will also work since they do not need originals.

Also, you can try reaching your university to request for transcripts + degree attestation and ask them to put these documents in one package, when they will send it to WES.

Kawaljit11

Apr 17, 2020
I have an important question please reply as soon as possible. I have done Bsc and Bed under Guru nana dev university and Msc botany from khalsa college Amritsar now I am in Canada and I want to do WES for immigration purpose. I already did application for WES and I mention institute name for BED and MSC GUNDU and MSC. khalsa college.
Now I want to send my college documents to GNDU but I have some confusion please clear it.
1). DMC and DEGREE certificate of Bsc, B.ed and M.sc send seperatly or combined in one Pdf to university. or I have to send like ( BSC DMC DEGREE PDF + WES REQUEST DOCUMENT) (BED DMC DEGREE PDF + WES REQUEST DOCUMENT) (MSC DMC DEGREE PDF WES REQUEST DOCUMENT) .
2). IT SEND LIKE DMC + DEGREE+ 1 WES REQUEST FORUM OF BSC+ BED+ MSC TOGETHER IN 1 PDF FILE.
3) I also confuse that each document send its front and back side or only front side to be scan in pdf folder.
4) What would be the total charges/ price for these all documents I have to pay to university.
if you understand or clear my question please let me know as soon as possible with brief explanation. because I already checked all information on GNDU website but I am not clear yet my these questions.
thnkew

vinododesk

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
hiii, I did b.com and m.com both from GNDU affiliated colleges. so, while making online account in GNDU for evaluation of the certificated for canada i need to mention only m,com degree or b.com degrees also. and also tell me when 3rd step coming regarding type of copy you need in foreign address , so how many i need to order ( it depend upon how many semesters we have or n

Aug 21, 2020
Hello sir I have done private education bachelor of arts from GNDU Amritsar in 2010. I want to know before applying Wes private education from UGC approved university