+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GNDU (Guru Nanak Dev University) ECA WES query

Hravi

Nov 24, 2023
Hello.
Do I have to send a copy of my documents to Wes by mail as well after paying my fees? Or only university will send it to Wes?

Hravi

Nov 24, 2023
But there was option you have to send a copy of your documents with reference number on each by mail and one more question I have paid my fees to Wes now i just have to go to gndu website and upload my information and pay the fees?? And there was option to upload documents on wes page . Do I have to upload any of my documents there?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
But there was option you have to send a copy of your documents with reference number on each by mail and one more question I have paid my fees to Wes now i just have to go to gndu website and upload my information and pay the fees?? And there was option to upload documents on wes page . Do I have to upload any of my documents there?
That is if you are sending the docs in a sealed envelope on the behalf of your Uni and also Uni have to mention your reference no. on the envelope.
About your Uni I have no idea, usually people visit their Uni,pay the fees and the docs are sent or otherwise these days Uni have set up the same process online.
You can upload but your assessment won't start until and unless docs are received directly by Uni.

Hravi

Nov 24, 2023
That is if you are sending the docs in a sealed envelope on the behalf of your Uni and also Uni have to mention your reference no. on the envelope.
About your Uni I have no idea, usually people visit their Uni,pay the fees and the docs are sent or otherwise these days Uni have set up the same process online.
You can upload but your assessment won't start until and unless docs are received directly by Uni.
Thankyou so much for your help. My uni is Guru Nanak Dev university. I think process is online.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello.
Do I have to fill same email on gndu university e- transcript form and for Wes ? Or it could be different?
It could be same or different doesn't matter. The Uni cares about money and your WES reference no.
Whereas WES cares about getting your docs in a sealed envelope from Uni.