+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GNDU Amritsar - WES - B.Tech - Query

naviinkapoor

Sep 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

I did my graduation from GNDU Amritsar. I would like to start the WES process for the education evaluation for immigrating to Canada. I am very confused regarding transcript and attested photo copies of detailed semester wise mark sheets.

As part of WES process, what all documents I have to send? Shall I send all attested photocopies of my final degree and detailed mark sheets of 8 semester in a sealed University's envelope. Do I require to send transcripts also?

Regards,
Naviin Kapoor

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hello everyone,

I did my graduation from GNDU Amritsar. I would like to start the WES process for the education evaluation for immigrating to Canada. I am very confused regarding transcript and attested photo copies of detailed semester wise mark sheets.

As part of WES process, what all documents I have to send? Shall I send all attested photocopies of my final degree and detailed mark sheets of 8 semester in a sealed University's envelope. Do I require to send transcripts also?

Regards,
Naviin Kapoor
No need for transcripts. Just attested xerox copies of all marksheets and degree passing/ convocation certificate . Follow the Wes instructions carefully
1. Year 1&4 and final degree should be attested by university
2. Year 2&3 should be attested by college

All these documents should be in a stamped and sealed envelope by univ and college respectively. (Mandatory or will be rejected)

Collect both the envelopes, put in one large envelope and courier to Wes. Wes reference should be mentioned on all three envelopes for easy identification . Hope this helps

DIvi.707

Mar 2, 2018
HI
No need for transcripts. Just attested xerox copies of all marksheets and degree passing/ convocation certificate . Follow the Wes instructions carefully
1. Year 1&4 and final degree should be attested by university
2. Year 2&3 should be attested by college

All these documents should be in a stamped and sealed envelope by univ and college respectively. (Mandatory or will be rejected)

Collect both the envelopes, put in one large envelope and courier to Wes. Wes reference should be mentioned on all three envelopes for easy identification . Hope this helps
HI also can you please advise me if while creating a account at WES it ask to chose for either WES standard application or ECA for IRCC. Which one to choose and what is the difference between them. Please