+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GLOBAL CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS -GCMS

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Breaking News !

Dear all,

Instead of CAIPS CIC would put into practice 'Global Case Management System' by April 2011. But its full implementation entirely depends on individual CHC's existing workload/backlog. The major benefit of GCMS is that it would retain more detailed information on selection of PR applicants till the final decision stage rather than the old CAIPS which only shows points for age and the total marks obtained if the interview has been waived.

This new GCMS would also assist immigration officers in further request for additional documents, cost recovery managemnt and to deter fraud in supporting documents submitted in support of permanent residence in Canada applications.

Furthermore; the SAP permanent residence in Canada applications from November 2007-February 2008 and the post June 26, 2010 permanent residence in Canada applications will be processed under new GCMS at CHC London.

Nectar

Falcon1

Sep 27, 2010
I am an FSW1 applicant,applied in Dec,2009, and got 2nd AOR from CHC,London in July,2010,now I am waiting for Med Req. I just wanted to ask
1)will my application/and application of folks like me, be processed by the new system,u r talking about?
2) how does , positively or otherwise negatively it affect our case processing, especially in terms of PROCESSING TIMES?

S

saedmahraan

thanks nectar
do you think that system will help us to get more information about our status easily

thanks

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
Nectar said:
Breaking News !

Dear all,

Instead of CAIPS CIC would put into practice 'Global Case Management System' by April 2011. But its full implementation entirely depends on individual CHC's existing workload/backlog. The major benefit of GCMS is that it would retain more detailed information on selection of PR applicants till the final decision stage rather than the old CAIPS which only shows points for age and the total marks obtained if the interview has been waived.

This new GCMS would also assist immigration officers in further request for additional documents, cost recovery managemnt and to deter fraud in supporting documents submitted in support of permanent residence in Canada applications.

Furthermore; the SAP permanent residence in Canada applications from November 2007-February 2008 and the post June 26, 2010 permanent residence in Canada applications will be processed under new GCMS at CHC London.

Nectar
Good information. Could you please send me the internet link for this specific info (London Implementation).

Thanks

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
saedmahraan said:
thanks nectar
do you think that system will help us to get more information about our status easily

thanks
Dear saedmahraan,

Yes indeed GCSM will be showing more details about IO's remarks on an individual application.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Falcon1 said:
I am an FSW1 applicant,applied in Dec,2009, and got 2nd AOR from CHC,London in July,2010,now I am waiting for Med Req. I just wanted to ask
1)will my application/and application of folks like me, be processed by the new system,u r talking about?
2) how does , positively or otherwise negatively it affect our case processing, especially in terms of PROCESSING TIMES?
Dear falcon1,

The applicants who been asked for documents update and are now waiting for medicals or at later stages of their application processings will be finalised in CAIPS.

I would suggest you to check your last correspondence from CHC, if your file number has a barcode it means CHC has input your FULL DETAILS in CAIPS and will be finalised in the same database i.e., CAIPS.

Nectar

AzharMajeed

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2009
Doc's Request.
25-02-2010
AOR Received.
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
30-04-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Dear Nectar

I am the FSW (arranged employment) applicant, i received my second AOR on July 27. Can u please guide me that when i am supposed to receive medical call.
If possible, please let me talk to u by mob # 0321-4386380. or otherwise give me ur cell no. i will call u.

Thanks and regards
Azhar Majeed
0321-4386380

AzharMajeed

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2009
Doc's Request.
25-02-2010
AOR Received.
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
30-04-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Dear Nectar

Sorry i forgot to mention the complete date. it is 27 July 2010

Thanks and Regards
Azhar Majeed

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
AzharMajeed said:
Dear Nectar

I am the FSW (arranged employment) applicant, i received my second AOR on July 27. Can u please guide me that when i am supposed to receive medical call.
If possible, please let me talk to u by mob # 0321-4386380. or otherwise give me ur cell no. i will call u.

Thanks and regards
Azhar Majeed
0321-4386380
Dear AzharMajeed,

The arranged employment applications are dealt by the priority team and not by the red or white team at CHC London.

I would suggest you to knock at the door -I mean send a case specific enquiry to CHC London by the end of January 2011.

Nectar

AzharMajeed

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2009
Doc's Request.
25-02-2010
AOR Received.
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
30-04-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Dear Nectar

Thanks for the precious advice, it is really helpful for me. U must be knowing that CHC wants us to wait till the completion of 8 months period. But on the other hand in my type of case (arranged employment) they are supposed to take maximum 6 months to complete the process, and according to 6 months period, 26 January 2010 is the last date of 6 months period. So I am confused here whether should I wait up-to the completion of 8 months period or put a cased status inquiry on the completion of 6 months time period. One thing more that i consulted a consultant here for the same, and he asked to wait till 8 months. So please guide me in this regard, please let me talk to u by mob # 0321-4386380 if possible

Thanks and regards
Azhar Majeed

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
AzharMajeed said:
Dear Nectar

Thanks for the precious advice, it is really helpful for me. U must be knowing that CHC wants us to wait till the completion of 8 months period. But on the other hand in my type of case (arranged employment) they are supposed to take maximum 6 months to complete the process, and according to 6 months period, 26 January 2010 is the last date of 6 months period. So I am confused here whether should I wait up-to the completion of 8 months period or put a cased status inquiry on the completion of 6 months time period. One thing more that i consulted a consultant here for the same, and he asked to wait till 8 months. So please guide me in this regard, please let me talk to u by mob # 0321-4386380 if possible

Thanks and regards
Azhar Majeed
Dear AzharMajeed,

As per current pattern of work at CHC London, there is vital chance that CHC London will be sending correspondences to Islamabad applicants during January/February 2011.

If you won't get any correspondence from CHC London, I would suggest you to knock at the door -I mean send a case specific enquiry to CHC London by the end of January 2011.

Nectar

AzharMajeed

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2009
Doc's Request.
25-02-2010
AOR Received.
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
30-04-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Dear Nectar

Thank u so much for your fruitful advice.

Well what do u think that they will send correspondences to Islamabad for the purpose of local verification (job verification from employer and other documents verification as well etc), or they mean to give us medical call.

Apart from the above please share if u know, after passing so much time what they (CHC London) are supposed to be like they have done their all verifications finished or still in the process of verification ?

Thanks and Regards
Azhar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
AzharMajeed said:
Dear Nectar

Thank u so much for your fruitful advice.

Well what do u think that they will send correspondences to Islamabad for the purpose of local verification (job verification from employer and other documents verification as well etc), or they mean to give us medical call.

Apart from the above please share if u know, after passing so much time what they (CHC London) are supposed to be like they have done their all verifications finished or still in the process of verification ?

Thanks and Regards
Azhar
Dear AzharMajeed,

The verification procedure at CHC London is targeted and random only.

The Verification of submitted documents can only be done if you passed initial paper screening satge and your status has been changed to 'In Process' or about to change into 'In Process' phase of your application.

I hope this information is for assistance to you.

Nectar

AzharMajeed

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2009
Doc's Request.
25-02-2010
AOR Received.
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
30-04-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Dear Nectar

Thanks for guiding me a lot, Hope m not disturbing u, actually i dont have much information to understand the process like paper screening etc.

I am putting the stuff of information mentioned in my e-cas. please guide me specifically in the light of the mentioned below information.

subject of e-cas is "Received by visa office"

Inside information is:

"We received your application for permanent residence on December 11, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 12, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 18, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you."

Now please let me know that when i am supposed to receive my medical call

Thanks and regards
Azhar Majeed

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
AzharMajeed said:
Dear Nectar

Thanks for guiding me a lot, Hope m not disturbing u, actually i dont have much information to understand the process like paper screening etc.

I am putting the stuff of information mentioned in my e-cas. please guide me specifically in the light of the mentioned below information.

subject of e-cas is "Received by visa office"

Inside information is:

"We received your application for permanent residence on December 11, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 12, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 18, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you."

Now please let me know that when i am supposed to receive my medical call

Thanks and regards
Azhar Majeed
Dear AzharMajeed,

Your application is in a queue to be reviewed and processed by the officer.

Your application has been transfered to CHC London twice it seems to me that your original CHC is Islamabad.

If above scenario is correct then you must be receiving correspondence from CHC London after 8-10 months of your latest file transfer to London.

Nectar