+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Given Name (s) Update in Study Permit Application

Gweapons

Dec 10, 2019
In my Study Permit Application I didn't mention my entire given Name as per my Passport.

For eg. My Given Name(s)
is Robert Thomas Jefferson as per Passport

However I just mentioned Robert Thomas while submitting my application.

I sent IRCC a web form to update it to Robert Thomas Jefferson as I haven't submitted my Biometrics.

Can anyone help me @legalfalcon

top_gun

Mar 9, 2023
Don't worry it will be updated via the webform. Same thing happened with my friend, albeit he got to know about it after biometrics. He raised a webform raising this issue to his VO and received an acknowledgement I guess in 1-2 weeks.

top_gun

Mar 9, 2023
Thank you. I have my Biometrics tomorrow. I have already sent the webform and attached the passport copy justifying the same.

However, since I have an SDS Application, I raised this webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
Yeah that looks good. On a side note, why don't u raise a webform to your local VO too, where u have your biometrics. I mean this webform link goes straight to CPC Edmonton. My friend sent it to both and got response from his local VO office. Just food for thought

Gweapons

Dec 10, 2019
Yes, I got a response from the IRCC webform. They told they are in receipt of my query and have attached the document ie the Passport for the Visa Officer. While submitting the Biometrics the VAC staff updated my details in the Client Information Section. Local Visa Office Web Form has no response yet.