+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Girlfriend TRV approved:)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Maddyavula and mo82,

Hope both of you get your TRVs soon :)

There is no way of knowing if someone has been approved/refused a visa until they actually get their passports. An email/no email does not indicate approval/refusal.

The email saying "Passport has been despatched" means exactly that (and this means a decision has been made/application processing status is closed).

mo82

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Hi Bryanna

Thank You very much for pouring in the wise information, so this means the BP, anxiety wont stop until the passport is in the hand ;D

To be honest, i find this visa approval and refusal a luck game too.. Have seen cases where they covered every bit of paper work being refused on the other hand i have seen people just applying with least documents or rather the check list requirement and being approved.

Bryanna one question, How much value or importance the covering letter hold in terms of the application process?

maddyavula

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Thank u so much bryanna... I wish ur words come true n v get our visas... :)
Yea Mann mo82 its really awesome same place, same time, same situation too...wow....
It will be more happy for us if v both get visa..and u keep checking ur status n let me know if it is changed ...
Yea last time I just got a mail like ur pp has been dispatched from Bangalore.. That's it!!
I was literally dying n was checking my status no.of times like when it will change to READY TO RECEIVE... when that status changed I immediately went to vfs and collected my po and u kW it was a REFUSAL.... :( just immagine my situation there...

This time I gave my home address..
U r right mo82...its like complete suspense...
Picture Abhi bakhi hai mere dosth..pp hath mein aaye thak ..all u can do is jus praying n waiting to see that's it!!
All the best buddy !! Keep updated ur status..

mo82

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Hey Maddy
Yeah man every passing day, I m just like " Khuda Buss Visa Lagvade"

I so pray we both get our visa..
I keep thinking is delay in response a good sign, coz if they have to reject or your application is not worth for a visa why would they take so many days, they can straight away refuse, like it happened in your previous case, but then read some cases here people getting visa in 3days. This mysterious thoughts will continue till the door bell rings and we see our passport.

I m sending you a PM go thru it.

maddyavula

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Yes bryanna is right...
They will not mention anything regarding approval or refusal in mail...
If it is refused then they will send us a refusal letter with our pp only... No rejection stamp or something like that...

So don't worry buddy !! Relax.. U have done ur part.. Remaining in god and vo's hands... :)

maddyavula

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
That's true buddy!!
But u know first time when I applied for an open work permit ... It took almost one n half month to get processed...even then it was a negative reply(refusal)...
So buddy am seriously not in a position to judge anything....
But I can say one thing that it was a owp n this is visitor so both are different cases...
May be u r right mo82....
God plll approve kardo.... :)

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
maddyavula said:
That's true buddy!!
But u know first time when I applied for an open work permit ... It took almost one n half month to get processed...even then it was a negative reply(refusal)...
So buddy am seriously not in a position to judge anything....
But I can say one thing that it was a owp n this is visitor so both are different cases...
May be u r right mo82....
God plll approve kardo.... :)
Hi Maddy,
Have you any information regarding Applying Online Application. I applied today for Visitor Visa online.
I don't where it will be processed.
Applied from NOIDA location.
If any one have information about processing time for online applicatione plz share.

Narinder

maddyavula

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Hi narinder,
Sorry !! I don't know much about online application...
Generally processing time is 7-10 working days...
I applied(paper based)on 25th nov and still waiting for reply...
Hope u get it visa.. All the best :)

Apolo

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Oct-2010 (CSQ file submitted in Damascus)
Doc's Request.
21-Sep-2012
Nomination.....
10-May-2013 (CSQ received)
AOR Received.
24-May-2013 (Federal file submitted)
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2013
Passport Req..
30-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-June-2014
LANDED..........
September 2014
Hello,

please I have a question if someone can help.
My girlfriend is planning to visit me in Canada for 1 month, she lost her job 1 month ago so she is currently unemployed. However, I'm a permanent resident and I have an excellent job in Montreal and I can easily sponsor her financially. my question is if I presented an official sworn affidavit (along with the invitation letter) with the visa application stating that she will come back to her country before the visa expiry date, would this be an alternative to an employment letter?? and if anyone has new experience with visitor visa processing, how can we increase the chances of getting the visa?

I really appreciate any help,
Thank you all...

BRAINY

Dec 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
27-10-2014
File Transfer...
17-09-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2015
roofy05 said:
Hello,
I have applied TRV as per the instructions from the thread related to spouse TRV.I guess im one of the unluckiest ,My spouse visa got rejected even after the detailed letter as per mikymike and followed by all the other members instruction of including various documents.
The reason for refusal is :
Family ties ..(Provided a full page list of family members and their address and how are they related.Since she did not own any property showed her dad property documents showing the address where she stayed,)

Employment: She is a private consultant works on commission basis. Sent offer letter working since 4 years with letter of approval leave of absence and also the offer letter from her previous employments.

Personel assets and financial status: Bank statement with 8000 CAD,as she did not own any property or anything.

I have applied for 60 days with detailed itenary from day 1.

Need suggestions on reapplying.As I want my wife to be here for Christmas and new years as that's what the reason I mentioned to them earlier.

Thank you all again.
Would you mind providing me the link to the thread related to spouse TRV which you are referring to please... :)

GC

Dec 15, 2014
Hi Mike and the rest,

I applied for a Canada TRV from India twice and was rejected both times.My boyfriend sent me an invitation letter and his financial details the first time around, I mentioned him as 'boyfriend' on the form and also gave my documents like pay slips, tax papers, leave letter from my company for a two week visit and a confirmed return air ticket.
The first rejection letter stated the following reasons for refusal of the visa:
- Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence

- Purpose of visit

The second application I made didn't mention my boyfriend at all. I provided all documents related to my assets (Bank accounts, Term deposits, mutual funds) all increment and promotion letters from work, current projects I was involved with at work, a sworn legal affidavit that I would return back to India, a detailed itinerary of what I would be doing each day along with contact details for my friends in Canada.
The rejection letter stated the following reasons for refusal of the visa
- Your travel history

- Purpose of visit

- I am not satisfied that you have answered truthfully all questions put to you

I would appreciate any advice you could give me. What are my chances of applying for a TRV and being granted a TRV after these rejections?