+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

gic wire transfer

aswin1991

Mar 5, 2013
Can I transfer funds from my dad accouny or do I need to transfer from my self account,moreover any one can give me beeter idea regarding wire transfer
Plz help tanqq

double

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
18-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2013
its mandatory dat u wire the amount through the account which is on ur name...while transferring the amount contact ur bank FOREX dept dey will help u wid the procedure.

Vikas2003

Jul 11, 2015
Hi Guys,

I want to wire the GIC funds with a different bank account (Not the one I mentioned in Scotia Bank application form) since its been inactive fr some reason.

What is the procedure if i want to transfer the funds from a different account (My own bank account)? Do i need to update the bank details with the Scotia Bank or i just can proceed with the Wire transfer ?

Please Help.

steakpie

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Vikas2003 said:
Hi Guys,

I want to wire the GIC funds with a different bank account (Not the one I mentioned in Scotia Bank application form) since its been inactive fr some reason.

What is the procedure if i want to transfer the funds from a different account (My own bank account)? Do i need to update the bank details with the Scotia Bank or i just can proceed with the Wire transfer ?

Please Help.
Call them asap and update all the details with them.