+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC : Those who applied on first week of July.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, I haven't received the details yet. :'( :'( And the calculation that we are assuming if 10-12 days is working for some and not for others. Like some other person I saw on this site had applied for Gic on 17th July and got his details on 24th. So he was just lucky. So we don't really based on what,the Scotia bank guys are sending the details. Whatever it is it's just freaking everyone out specially the ones who are still waiting for more than 10 days.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Btw Simran, your friend who applied on 9th July, what is the last day given to her for funds transfer? Is it 31st? If they have extended the date to 31st why don't they update this on their website!!I just don't get it,what they are upto. Am losing time every single day.

Simran250

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
HOSHIARPUR
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
IELTS Request
6.5 not less than 6.0
File Transfer...
02-08-2013
Med's Request
Pre Medical
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2013
LANDED..........
Hoping to land soon..
they are not updating on their website....however my agent enquired from them and they told him that dates ate extended....its really sad that you havent received deatils yet....my friend has transfered funds today ..Lets see what happens.. :eek:

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called on the Toll free number Jassi and they redirected me to another department who deals with GIC. I had to leave my name and telephone number there and they said they will get back. And the output, I have no clue about the status of my application. So am back to lurch!

jassi2313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
TECC_Seneca said:
I called on the Toll free number Jassi and they redirected me to another department who deals with GIC. I had to leave my name and telephone number there and they said they will get back. And the output, I have no clue about the status of my application. So am back to lurch!
1st call help desk on #0008001007460 toll free. they will respond to your query. if they do not give you satisfied answer then 2nd call branch manager #• PH: 001-416-866-6430 chargeable. if you are still not satisfied then 3rd call to assistant of President of scotia bank #001-877-700-0043. if still they are not worried. 4th send email to mail.president @ scotiabank.com if still not then call ombudsman for banking services #001-888-422-2865.email id : ombudsman @ obsi.ca

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay so here is the thing, when I called the call centre, they assigned me an account number in my name and told me to transfer funds there. However they said that they are not sure about the process about GIC, but were aware that there was an overflow of applications. So they suggested that I transfer my funds to this a/c number and then write an email to scotiabank about the same. So should I go ahead and transfer funds or wait for the encrypted email. I'm not really sure if I should take this risk. Please advice!!

jassi2313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
TECC_Seneca said:
Okay so here is the thing, when I called the call centre, they assigned me an account number in my name and told me to transfer funds there. However they said that they are not sure about the process about GIC, but were aware that there was an overflow of applications. So they suggested that I transfer my funds to this a/c number and then write an email to scotiabank about the same. So should I go ahead and transfer funds or wait for the encrypted email. I'm not really sure if I should take this risk. Please advice!!
before gave u ac no they confirmed ur details like address , dOB...... From u....

jassi2313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
TECC_Seneca said:
before gave u ac no they confirmed ur details like address , dOB...... From u.... when gave u this after checked ur alll details than thts righttt do what they told swift code and other info is in application guide.pdf on scotia bank site transfer funds from ur own account that on ur name... OR thts ur choice wht to do ''hear every one but wht u want'''

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I spoke them yet again. They took my passport details, so that will have my date of birth. So yes, I guess am gonna transfer. I can't really wait any longer. It's freaking me out! Thanks though! :)

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And after I made all the attempts to get the account number,and also get it, I get their email finally. Just now!!Voila! So guys lemme know once you transfer the funds are you just going to use the wire transfer details to file for the Visa?

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
jassi2313 said:
1st call help desk on #0008001007460 toll free. they will respond to your query. if they do not give you satisfied answer then 2nd call branch manager #• PH: 001-416-866-6430 chargeable. if you are still not satisfied then 3rd call to assistant of President of scotia bank #001-877-700-0043. if still they are not worried. 4th send email to mail.president @ scotiabank.com if still not then call ombudsman for banking services #001-888-422-2865.email id : ombudsman @ obsi.ca
yeah tried that...goes no where...

Simran250

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
HOSHIARPUR
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
IELTS Request
6.5 not less than 6.0
File Transfer...
02-08-2013
Med's Request
Pre Medical
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2013
LANDED..........
Hoping to land soon..
No i am not going to apply visa on just TT receipts because still there is no confirmation from Embassy that you can apply with TT receipt ...Why to take such a risk?

RamGenius

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Got my GIC transferred funds on 17th July and got certificate on 26th july But i have applied for visa without GIC and with education loan hope everything goes well ??? ???

sukh8

Jul 25, 2013
Guys is it mandatory to send email to Scotia bank with wire transfer details or TT in order to get gic certificate?? Plz reply