Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
bathinda punjab
Visa Office......
pta ne :P
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello friends

i have send email to scotia bank and they will be sending the necessary info for my transaction

the i want to ask is that how to transfer money to that account

as my agent told me that i have to visit kotak bank

or can i transfer money from my home town please help

nikhilbanga.ca

Aug 18, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Category........
AINP
taran.romana said:
hello friends

i have send email to scotia bank and they will be sending the necessary info for my transaction

the i want to ask is that how to transfer money to that account

as my agent told me that i have to visit kotak bank

or can i transfer money from my home town please help
ys ys u can bro if u have accnt in ur city that bank has facility to do it soo...!

taran.romana

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
bathinda punjab
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikhilbanga.ca said:
ys ys u can bro if u have accnt in ur city that bank has facility to do it soo...!
thank you bro i m in big confusion right now i dont know why agents are telling people to open account in kotak bank :?
lets see when they send me account details and another thing i have to transfer money to ip number account i mean assuming it to be the account number in which i have to transfer thanx again :)

nikhilbanga.ca

Aug 18, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Category........
AINP
taran.romana said:
thank you bro i m in big confusion right now i dont know why agents are telling people to open account in kotak bank :?
lets see when they send me account details and another thing i have to transfer money to ip number account i mean assuming it to be the account number in which i have to transfer thanx again :)
ys brother dont wry actually me too did transfer from my own bank ( Punjab & Sind Bank)

sawal

Aug 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikhilbanga.ca said:
ys brother dont wry actually me too did transfer from my own bank ( Punjab & Sind Bank)
today i transferred the amount of 10,050 CAD$ from my mother's account for the purchase of GIC , is it okae to pay the amount from my mother's account ?

irresistant

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thats okay brother .. ip no. is like your account no. at scotia bank and u can transfer money from any account from here.. m also going to make this transfer from my brother's account.. relax and wait for ur GIC...
gud lck

sawal

Aug 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irresistant said:
thats okay brother .. ip no. is like your account no. at scotia bank and u can transfer money from any account from here.. m also going to make this transfer from my brother's account.. relax and wait for ur GIC...
gud lck
k k bro

nikhilbanga.ca

Aug 18, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Category........
AINP
sawal said:
today i transferred the amount of 10,050 CAD$ from my mother's account for the purchase of GIC , is it okae to pay the amount from my mother's account ?
it doesnt matter from which accnt u r sending money scotia bank jst need money broo dun wry..

sawal

Aug 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikhilbanga.ca said:
it doesnt matter from which accnt u r sending money scotia bank jst need money broo dun wry..
do you used your account or your parents to purchase GIC ???

taran.romana

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
bathinda punjab
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theres a problm
one of my friend went to punjab and sind bank
and they refused to pay money for gic
oh kehande v account no 12 digits da hona chahida and ek munde de paise vapis aa gae who sent the money through that bank
which bank to use any help