waived
Passport Req..
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
less hope..still hoping
LANDED..........
I think its not gonna happen
hai..plz help me to refund gic..i dont know how to refund gic

i have no email in the scotia acnt now...so i cant send reply as per scotia refund rules..somebody please explain?

Arathi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-7-2014
IELTS Request
6-6-2013
File Transfer...
23-7-2014
Med's Done....
Before 3 mnths
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
less hope..still hoping
LANDED..........
I think its not gonna happen
Download, complete and submit the Scotiabank Student GIC Refund Application (930 kb).
The Refund Application must be typed to be accepted. Review, print and sign the application. Keep a copy of the Refund Application for your records.
Include with the Refund Application a copy of all of the following:
Refusal Letter (all pages) provided by Canadian Visa Authorities in India or passport page showing the cancelled Visa/Study Permit as provided by the Canadian High Commission, India, or a self-attested letter confirming that you have not applied for a Study Permit.
The wire instructions form provided by your bank in India, for the purpose of wiring/transferring funds to your GIC account in Canada.
The Scotiabank Student GIC Program Application used to apply for the Scotiabank Student GIC Program.
Important: Use only secure email. Email a single PDF file (with all the above noted documents) from your Scotiabank Secure Email Service mailbox (REPLY to the last message in the secure mailbox) to newaccount@scotiabank.com. The subject line of your email should state: "Scotiabank Student GIC Program – Refund Application - [your full name]".