+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC key revoked without notice?

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
My mother in law applied a few years back for a visitor visa and received a 10 year visa. She came to canada during covid and got stuck here. we applied for a visitor record and then she went home with no issues. Now she is back in canada and we are applying for another visitor record. I went to login to her account and it says its been revoked. I made a new account and tried to link the old applications but it says its not found. Is it ok to just go ahead with this new account for the visitor record?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
My mother in law applied a few years back for a visitor visa and received a 10 year visa. She came to canada during covid and got stuck here. we applied for a visitor record and then she went home with no issues. Now she is back in canada and we are applying for another visitor record. I went to login to her account and it says its been revoked. I made a new account and tried to link the old applications but it says its not found. Is it ok to just go ahead with this new account for the visitor record?
It should be fine, you will be entering her UCI and other information so they will see her in the system.

Reactions: joeythecat