+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC fund rejected

May 20, 2018
hlo
please help me out. I Am in big trouble regarding GIC not accepted.
i funded GIC on 09/07/2018 but got mail on 11/07/2018 that your wire transfer rejected due to lesser amount and your amount have been returned to the account where they are originally wired from. Actually i funded 10200 CAD but banker were not told me to include service charge .Thats why scotiabank have been refunded. but the problem is i have not received amount back and it has been about 10 days gone. Running out of time already but this problem really disturb me a lot . Anyone plases help me when i will get refund

Jassibrarr

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Ask your bank .same thing happened with me fund reached india within 3-5 days but still they didnt transfered to my account then i went to bank asked them to check .just go nd ask them they can track the transaction with your swift copy

May 20, 2018
Ask your bank .same thing happened with me fund reached india within 3-5 days but still they didnt transfered to my account then i went to bank asked them to check .just go nd ask them they can track the transaction with your swift copy
Thanx for reply sir .
I am going their daily but they said we were not recieve return yet and when we receive ! will Immediately credit this amount in your account. But Scotiabank said we already returned your amount on 11th July. Now what can i do .. to sort out this. ? Please help me...

Jassibrarr

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
No u r swift copy .reciept bank gave u when u transferred the money .they can track transaction through that nd what was the reason of rejection

May 20, 2018
No u r swift copy .reciept bank gave u when u transferred the money .they can track transaction through that nd what was the reason of rejection
Dear MR SANJEEV KUMAR,

This email is to inform you that your recent incoming wire transfer to fund your Scotiabank Student GIC Program (SSGP) investment account has not been accepted. Unfortunately, the wire transfer was not completed per the program requirements, and was returned for the following reason:
- FUNDS MUST BE OVER CAD 10,170.00
That was the reason.
And indian bank from where i transferred the money demanding swift copy of return as a proof about scotia bank has returned money on that particular date of 11th july. Is it possible they gave me the swift copy proof ??

Jassibrarr

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
There is no return swift copy they are just wasting u r time the trasaction details are same as u send from u r account it will return to u r account.no one recieves return swift copy .my money wad returned on 21 nd within 9-10 days i got my money.as on 4th day bank manager said money will be returned to u r account today wait for 2 hours but didnt returned for 3-4 days i again visited them had a argument bcz it was banks mistake my transaction rejected bcz they made a mistake in address.there is no return swift copy only one proof u have is u r receipt u got while making transfer.nd dnt get dishearted make another payment .r u applying for sept intake or jan intake

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
Dear MR SANJEEV KUMAR,

This email is to inform you that your recent incoming wire transfer to fund your Scotiabank Student GIC Program (SSGP) investment account has not been accepted. Unfortunately, the wire transfer was not completed per the program requirements, and was returned for the following reason:
- FUNDS MUST BE OVER CAD 10,170.00
That was the reason.
And indian bank from where i transferred the money demanding swift copy of return as a proof about scotia bank has returned money on that particular date of 11th july. Is it possible they gave me the swift copy proof ??
What is the name of this Indian Bank ?

If the wire transfer is declined at destination, then the money gets credited back to from where it originated. It may take some time but that it the usual procedure. If the bank is not helping then you may approach "Ombudsmen".

May 20, 2018
There is no return swift copy they are just wasting u r time the trasaction details are same as u send from u r account it will return to u r account.no one recieves return swift copy .my money wad returned on 21 nd within 9-10 days i got my money.as on 4th day bank manager said money will be returned to u r account today wait for 2 hours but didnt returned for 3-4 days i again visited them had a argument bcz it was banks mistake my transaction rejected bcz they made a mistake in address.there is no return swift copy only one proof u have is u r receipt u got while making transfer.nd dnt get dishearted make another payment .r u applying for sept intake or jan intake
Am applying for September intake . Already running too late but it causes more delay. May be I have to wait till Monday because then almost 10 days over. And brother i depend only upon this money and not have extra to pay. When it will came then i resend same again with addition .