+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>GIC DETAILS CHANGED<<<<

Sharath123

Jun 10, 2018
Hello my bank left my beneficiary address blank with 2 dots but have given their account number as well as name. Will it be a problem. Incase they reject how long will refund take

CN_08

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Hello my bank left my beneficiary address blank with 2 dots but have given their account number as well as name. Will it be a problem. Incase they reject how long will refund take
Hi, What is the status now? Why did you leave the address blank? Isn't the Beneficiary address is what you should put as per your passport. Did the bank not provide you the details of what is required.

CN_08

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Can we can send more than 10000 dollars for a gic account
Hi,

Please read the instructions carefully. You will need to transfer $10,200 if you have opened your account with Scotia and $10,175 with ICICI. Additionally you will have to bear all the transaction charges and make sure you say this to your bank. I would suggest you to transfer exactly what has been asked nothing more, nothing less to avoid rejection. Also, before doing the wire, check your place of study if which banks are available nearby otherwise you will have trouble opening the bank account since you will have to make an appointment and ICICI is not present everywhere.

Make sure you transfer money from your own bank account, the name and address should match as per your passport.

You should carry some cash with you separately rather than putting some extra cash in GIC which gets locked. First month you will get 2000 and then the rest are equally distributed.

I don’t know which city you are from but there are many online forex exchange which gives better rates. I went for orient exchange and they will guide you.

I hope I have clarified your doubts.