+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC CERTIFICATE NOT RECEIVED

Chiran pamarthi

Jan 30, 2019
Guys, I received my GIC certificate yesterday. I will stat my experience...
I send funds on 6/6/19 and fund debited same day. waited for one week and on 6th day night. i.e., on 14/06/19. I got mail from scotia that my fund got rejected due to name mismatch. when i called them, they told customer name is correct as passport but the sender information is wrong from your bank side.. So, Change it and send back to us. (Mistake is my bank sent money with Name and initial but passport has my full name with surname Like [Customer name: Manojkumar Navaneetha krishnan----- Sender name: N. Manojkumar]
I contacted my branch and they told that returned funds have received by them on next day itself (god's grace). Also they have sent money through their Trade department, So that the money returned safe. we will revert back the amount with your updated name without being deposited in your account. If the money deposited again and you send GIC again, more money will be lost due to transaction charges. so they reverted.
(so anyone got rejected ask your bank whether they can revert it without deposit, it will be fast)
On 18/06/19, I sent fund with updated name in my bank account [ IDBI Bank] as per passport and on 27/06/19.ie., 7th day night I got GIC. So dont loose hope guys
Hoi bro
This is chiran
Even I paid my gic amount THROUGH IDBI BANK
So need to speak with u and clarify my doubts
Please send your mobile number
Thanks in advance

Haridevraghunath

Jul 9, 2019
Im tensed, i transferred Gic on 28th OF JUNE from Union bank of India, and after calling Scotia Bank they said they are still waiting for fund, haven't reached yet :(, how long wud it take to reach?

Shijieugin

Jul 6, 2019
Im tensed, i transferred Gic on 28th OF JUNE from Union bank of India, and after calling Scotia Bank they said they are still waiting for fund, haven't reached yet :(, how long wud it take to reach?
It usually reaches in 3 days. Did you contact ubi? Also check your ubi account details match with your scotia bank account. I mean your name and address