+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC CERTIFICATE NOT RECEIVED

deepsd

Oct 14, 2018
I have paid GIC on 1.10.2018 but till date i have not received the GIC receipt. I am very confused. And i have called in the bank twice but they told me that they are verifying the details. So how many more days will it take to come. Please help
Don't worry you will get it this week...if you have swift copy then please mail it to the bank!!

deepsd

Oct 14, 2018
Hey i hav made gic tranfer on 11/10/18 yet haven’t received certificate till now
Bro if your name and address was same as the passport then don't worry you will get your gic in this week..u just mail them the tt receipt (swift copy) that your bank gave you....still if you don't get it then contact scotiabank!!

Aditya2203

Oct 16, 2018
Bro if your name and address was same as the passport then don't worry you will get your gic in this week..u just mail them the tt receipt (swift copy) that your bank gave you....still if you don't get it then contact scotiabank!!
Do tou know what is the email of bank?

deepsd

Oct 14, 2018
What is the email of bank?
You can directly mail them through your secure mail account or you can call them and tell them that you still haven't received your certificate! They will probably ask your passport no.! But i would suggest you to wait this week coz you will probably get it this week!!

Robinsandhu

Aug 24, 2018
I have got email regarding investment direction from Scotia after paying my gic which contains some blanks regarding Scotia agent and some other column. Is there any need to fill all these ? Pls help

Manoj Krizhna

May 31, 2019
Guyz, i have sent funds for my GIC on 6/6/19 and money got debited on that day itself. now im waiting for the GIC certificate from scotiabank for visa apply but still i didnt received anything from scotia. how many days it will take?