+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC CERTIFICATE NOT RECEIVED

Jobanpreet

Jul 11, 2019
Hey!
I deposited my gic amount on july 1 and i haven't received any confirmation email from scotia bank.
I have called their customer service twice and they are saying they haven't received the money yet.
What should i do? Plzz help.

Aug 31, 2019
I have sent my GIC payment yesterday but I did not receive any email from scotia bank .can you tell me that when they will issue my gic certificate and is I received my gic certificate in my registered email Or other ??

Sunil Vaghani

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Category........
Its better to go with CIBC bank. You will get GIC certificate in 3-4 days. Process is very easy payment in indian currency(RTGS) , no extra charge like scotia bank $200. You will also get $25 bonus benefit just using (sunil_talk2@yahoo.in) in reference section, many of student here got extra bonus of $25 using above email. So its better go with CIBC bank.

Sunil Vaghani

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Category........
Follow these steps to get GIC done in two days from CIBC:
Note: This is specific for Indian International students.
  • Go to https://isbo.cibc.com/#/payment
  • Choose India as country and see the quote. This is the forex rate at which CIBC is offering the GIC. Once you proceed this will freeze. You can choose to monitor the rate and freeze it when it's low.
    You have to send this amount via RTGS ( minimal bank charges for that)
  • Click on Student Information and fill in the details. Don't change anything which is selected by default like - What is the Intended Use of this Account?, Your Occupation Category, Your Occupation Description
  • You can fill in a referral email ID(sunil_talk2@yahoo.in) to get referral bonus of 25$.
  • After you submit, you will get payment instructions in two hours (this depends if the bank is working on that day, register during their working hours to get it faster)
  • CIBC has an overseas account in Standard chartered Mumbai and you have to send the amount via RTGS. Once this is done, take the RTGS reference number.
  • The A2 form which is sent along with payment instructions is necessary to be filled for foreign transfers. Following is the mail received from CIBC which mentions how to fill it.
You may fill an A2 form on your own, also there is no need for bank to stamped it.
Please note that without completed A2 form, the transaction cannot be processed and will be returned to your account. Please refer to the instruction sheet that was provided to you and fill the A2 form.

Mandatory fields that must be filled out on the A2 form include:
a- RTGS/NEFT Reference Number (Page 3)
b- Bank and Branch name (Page 3)
c- Account Number (Page 3)
Please note that this must be the account number for which the payment is originating from. In the case that the payment is sent to Standard Chartered Bank from the student’s local bank’s account number or the student’s loan account, that is the account number the student must write down, not the student’s personal account number.
d- Payer signature (Page 4)
Kindly send completed A2 form to both Mailbox.ISBO@cibc.com and payments.che@sc.com in JPEG/ PDF format within 1 business day from sending your payment.

You will receive an email confirming your payment is processed to your account. Once payment is processed your will receive GIC certification in 3-5 business days.

Aug 31, 2019
If GIC certificate is not received by the scotia bank then in which email address we can sent email regarding this concern.
Can you provide me email address????

anurag1994

Dec 10, 2017
Hi Guys,
My address on passport is :
Plot no 64, Rd No 2,BDL Coly,Bagyalatha hospital,Bagyalatha,Vanasthalipuram,Hyderabad,Telangana,India-500070

But my bank has sent the following address during wire transfer to Scotia bank GIC:
PLOT NO 64 ROAD NO 2 BDL COLONY
VANASTHALIPURAM HYDERABAD RANGAREDDY HYDERABAD - 500070

As you can see that both addresses don't match 100% but 80-90%.
Will it be problem for GIC in Scotia Bank or during Visa ?