+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC address confusion

nidmin22

May 10, 2018
My address in passport is that of college hostel. My current address is updated in all my bank accounts and I gave the same address while creating my Scotia bank account for GIC.
Now I am not sure what address to give as beneficiary address while doing the wire transfer. If I give my current address, it wont match with passport address. And if I give my passport's address , it wont match with my address in scotia bank records and bank records from where I ll be doing my wire transfer.

Please help.

dovahkiin

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
My address in passport is that of college hostel. My current address is updated in all my bank accounts and I gave the same address while creating my Scotia bank account for GIC.
Now I am not sure what address to give as beneficiary address while doing the wire transfer. If I give my current address, it wont match with passport address. And if I give my passport's address , it wont match with my address in scotia bank records and bank records from where I ll be doing my wire transfer.

Please help.
Give address of bank records then once you receive the Information Directive Document(GIC Bond)... put in a request for change of address to the one listed on passport

spatra26

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018

Please help.
Hey, did you get your GIC confirmed?