+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gic account locked

Vedita2010

Mar 29, 2017
I am facing problems in logging in. The message shows "Error Detected". it has been locked due to too many attempts. I sent a request for resetting my password but am still unable to log in as the site shows the same message. What i should do to unlock my aacount. I tried n sent a mail to studentgic@scotiabank.com. It always shows that your mail cannot be delivered. Plzz help

Stillbefree

Apr 27, 2017
If you have your application number then call them up on the customer service. They are quite nice on there and answer your queries. I did call them when I had a query and they did resolve it on phone.

nitinpahwa77

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Vedita2010 said:
I am facing problems in logging in. The message shows "Error Detected". it has been locked due to too many attempts. I sent a request for resetting my password but am still unable to log in as the site shows the same message. What i should do to unlock my aacount. I tried n sent a mail to studentgic@scotiabank.com. It always shows that your mail cannot be delivered. Plzz help
In such kind situations, you have to call them. My friend had gone through the same situation. He forgot his password and he had to call them.

modyrose

Mar 23, 2017
Yes, definitely give them a call. Keep your information ready-they typically ask for your full name, passport number, address and date of birth for verification. If you have you account number or an earlier verification letter ready have that handy as well when you call them. They should be able to help.

Preet_

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Yes, definitely give them a call. Keep your information ready-they typically ask for your full name, passport number, address and date of birth for verification. If you have you account number or an earlier verification letter ready have that handy as well when you call them. They should be able to help.
I called them but their number is wrong. Please help me.

Arash03

Mar 2, 2021
My GIC account got locked due to incorrect password but now i have found the correct one.But it is still showing that account is locked and will unlock after the timeout expires.Can anyone tell when it will unlock as I'm very tensed and frustrated.Help asap please