Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-2022
Doc's Request.
N/A
What is your timeline? In what stage are you?
Would you mind creating a signature block with your timeline like mine?

Mine have everything completed as you can see in my signature block. My last GU was on Oct 7.
Hi there! My timeline is in my profile. I applied on Jan 5, 22 and I am currently in the PA eligibility phase - stuck there since the end of May. If you have everything completed, you will get PPR soon!

minnie99

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Ontario
Anyways, I have a question: my ghost updates have slowed down lately. I went from getting them 4-5 times a week to 0-1 per week... Anyone remember what this pattern may mean? Did past applicants get good news right after a pattern change?
Same here, i seem to be getting 0-2 per week since August. In july it was almost everyday.

we ordered GCMS notes in August 13 and have not received them… following up does nothing.

Reactions: Mrs_spiritus

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Same here, i seem to be getting 0-2 per week since August. In july it was almost everyday.

we ordered GCMS notes in August 13 and have not received them… following up does nothing.
Sorry to hear that. Let's keep each other posted on the notes outcome ;)

Patientlywaiting...

Oct 13, 2022
Any reason why my replies to this thread have been completely deleted? Is there moderation or some rule I'm not aware about on this forum? Or has my account been hacked or something...lol?

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
We were also getting frequent 'ghost updates' in the new tracker, but now our last "Updated" date is October 7th. This is the longest time in a while we have gone without getting an update.

Probably means nothing whatsoever.. but hoping that it does mean something.

Reactions: Mrs_spiritus

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Guys, there's frustration all around. None of us will be here if life was cool... we'd be doing better things. The reality is we're all hurting and everyone is entitled to express that hurt any which way they choose. I stopped complaining out loud because my voice won't change anything. Millions have come before me and had to accept their fate being in the government's hand. I'm struggling; my health is affected by this process, there's way more on the line for my life and future that I'd rather not say. But I can't scream out here that I'm suffering more than anyone.
I believe in my core that this will all end soon. Let's share updates, motivate and help when we can... Without this forum, I'd probably be in a mental institution by now...

Anyways, I have a question: my ghost updates have slowed down lately. I went from getting them 4-5 times a week to 0-1 per week... Anyone remember what this pattern may mean? Did past applicants get good news right after a pattern change?

And I was lucky to speak with a very nice lady at IRCC this morning who said that NO ONE at IRCC knows what the ghost updates are: not sure who does them and why they are there... :confused:

Hey girl heeeeeey!

My last update was the 17th. It has slowed down. Like someone said earlier, maybe something that was in process has now been completed, Idk. Wait till you get your notes and see where you are in your husband's application.

Also, did your MP ever get back to you? Can't you reach to out to them and ask if your hubby's background check & eligibility have begun? If they can do that for you, your mind will be at ease.

I hope all is well with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiikii

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Any reason why my replies to this thread have been completely deleted? Is there moderation or some rule I'm not aware about on this forum? Or has my account been hacked or something...lol?

Yes. You pissed off the moderators so they deleted your comments lmfao. Joking. But I did get a message from "Moderator 2" or smthn like that, that my comment to the person that called me ignorant & impatient was not allowed and that my comments may have been deleted. Almost the entire thing is deleted haha. I swear I have seen/read worse things on here, but whatever.

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
I pray all of you get positive news soon, i come here once a while to see if anyone got any good news to share. I guess i can say i am one of the lucky ones. And once was one of you in pain, sad, upset and angry. But i have made it and so can you all... hugs xx

Girlll. Hi! How are you? I hope you are doing well. I remember when we would get on here and hoped to see an "update" on our pr tracker LMFAO.

I don't get nearly as many updates as before. Something that I have noticed with a lot of people here. Perhaps, it means good news. Idk. I just wish for everyone to get their PPR now. Everyone just wants to move on from this. I know I do.

aneri1412

Oct 20, 2022
Hello,

I am currently a full time student in Canada. My husband is an Indian citizen and on a work permit in NZ at present. We got married in India on December 2021. We filed his spousal open work permit on May 2022 when he was in NZ.

On October 11, 2022 I have noticed a ghost update on his CIC profile. When opened, there was nothing but the same old updates. Does anybody know the same situation or know why is this happening ?

Readytogo1010

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-2022
Doc's Request.
N/A
Yes. You pissed off the moderators so they deleted your comments lmfao. Joking. But I did get a message from "Moderator 2" or smthn like that, that my comment to the person that called me ignorant & impatient was not allowed and that my comments may have been deleted. Almost the entire thing is deleted haha. I swear I have seen/read worse things on here, but whatever.
It was for the best. Some were becoming extremely obnoxious and rude for no reason and honestly no one wants to see that language used on a friendly thread like this. I hope you’re safe out there. We’re all rooting for the people of Iran ❤

Readytogo1010

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-2022
Doc's Request.
N/A
We were also getting frequent 'ghost updates' in the new tracker, but now our last "Updated" date is October 7th. This is the longest time in a while we have gone without getting an update.

Probably means nothing whatsoever.. but hoping that it does mean something.
There have been several sources where it’s explained a ghost update means an officer has accessed your file. There’s no way to know it officially but I hope it’s true. Also if you read the thread you can notice people get ghost updates in different dates and different ghost updates frequencies in different application stages. For example my eligibility is complete and I’m in the background stage, I’ve had ghost updates almost everyday for 2 months until oct 5 when it stopped completely. Also it doesn’t make sense that these are global system updates, maybe some may be but they can’t be this frequent + it seems illogical that some people are part of the system update and some aren’t. My personal hope is that they’re done with our security check and we’re in queue now for a PPR or interview (hope not the latter lol) good luck!

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
It was for the best. Some were becoming extremely obnoxious and rude for no reason and honestly no one wants to see that language used on a friendly thread like this. I hope you’re safe out there. We’re all rooting for the people of Iran ❤

Omg I got on here and read a comment from "xx...." that said some horrible crap to you. I clicked on it to give him my 2 cents. His comment was incredibly hateful! And then I got a message from the moderator. I refreshed the page and his comment was gone. Now I can see they have all been deleted lol

I hope you get your PPR before Christmas as you have been long waiting for it. Keep me updated though, will ya?

As for your well wishes, thank you! Hopefully you can one day visit a FREEEEEE IRAN!

Readytogo1010

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-2022
Doc's Request.
N/A
Omg I got on here and read a comment from "xx...." that said some horrible crap to you. I clicked on it to give him my 2 cents. His comment was incredibly hateful! And then I got a message from the moderator. I refreshed the page and his comment was gone. Now I can see they have all been deleted lol

I hope you get your PPR before Christmas as you have been long waiting for it. Keep me updated though, will ya?

As for your well wishes, thank you! Hopefully you can one day visit a FREEEEEE IRAN!
Some people are miserable in their lives so they spew their hatred on the internet, don’t waste your energy on them, like someone else said on this thread, ignore lol!

I hope the same for you as well, will keep you updated and I really hope I can take a trip to see a Democratic Iran soon. In the meantime I hope you and your loved ones have a chance to gtfo asap

• Love
Reactions: GyanLula

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Hi i was not able to open forum what happened all of sudden someone did something or my account is hacked ?