+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

jrahman

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
Last update was Oct 7 - this is the longest in a while without an update...
It seems most of the family-class applicants haven't received any ghost updates since 7th Oct. Probably same officers get shifted to other departments like students visa or something. I believe this week we will start getting them again. But most importantly, let's hope we get emails with positive news. Finger crossed!

• Love
Reactions: Mrs_spiritus

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
It seems most of the family-class applicants haven't received any ghost updates since 7th Oct. Probably same officers get shifted to other departments like students visa or something. I believe this week we will start getting them again. But most importantly, let's hope we get emails with positive news. Finger crossed!
Student visa rush would be for the winter session? Just want our files to be treated too, you know. So frustrating

Reactions: GyanLula

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Same here...

When I don't come on this thread (the times I have internet connection that is) I become a silent & read the comments. I check speficially for you, Sarina & Amir to see if any of you guys have gotten the "golden e-mail". I can not wait for the day you guys come on here and you inform everyone of your happy news. I just want this forum to be a thing of the past. I want to start our future in Canada, you know? Buy a house, buy a car, expanding my family (I have baby fevers again lol).

*Sigh* I am dreaming again....

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
When I don't come on this thread (the times I have internet connection that is) I become a silent & read the comments. I check speficially for you, Sarina & Amir to see if any of you guys have gotten the "golden e-mail". I can not wait for the day you guys come on here and you inform everyone of your happy news. I just want this forum to be a thing of the past. I want to start our future in Canada, you know? Buy a house, buy a car, expanding my family (I have baby fevers again lol).

*Sigh* I am dreaming again....
Hey sis. We're a family and like you, I want the same thing for all of us. I used to think this process was fair and easy but going through this has given me a new perspective on life. Hope is what keeps me sane and positive. I believe that we will all share good news on this forum very soon!
Baby fevers? I've been camping on that cloud since I got married last year haha. Hubby is not here with me to try so that's another hard pill to swallow. But all in God's hands...
Stay safe with your family in Iran hun! Xoxo

• Sad

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Student visa rush would be for the winter session? Just want our files to be treated too, you know. So frustrating
It is all about making money. They do just that off international students. Those students boost Canada's economy. That is why it is so much faster to get a student visa than to get a PR (especially from the family class) programe. We and our families are not/have never/never will be a priority to the government.

Reactions: Patientlywaiting...

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Hey sis. We're a family and like you, I want the same thing for all of us. I used to think this process was fair and easy but going through this has given me a new perspective on life.

This right here made me emtional. I hope you get everything your heart desires.

Hope is what keeps me sane and positive. I believe that we will all share good news on this forum very soon!

Baby fevers? I've been camping on that cloud since I got married last year haha. Hubby is not here with me to try so that's another hard pill to swallow. But all in God's hands...

Godwilling, you will reunite with your hubby soon and have the perfect bundle of joy.

Stay safe with your family in Iran hun! Xoxo
Thank you sweetthing. You have a lovely day and let me know if you get an update.

• Love
Reactions: Mrs_spiritus

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
It is all about making money. They do just that off international students. Those students boost Canada's economy. That is why it is so much faster to get a student visa than to get a PR (especially from the family class) programe. We and our families are not/have never/never will be a priority to the government.
You're absolutely right. I never thought about it that way... God help us... and he certainly will!

• Love