+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Got updates all of last week, including yesterday and today. No real updates though

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
Got 4 last week, nothing yesterday, got one today... no real update.. nearly 2 month since last REAL update.. around 25 ghost updates since then..

Mercedes2021

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
We got one Ghost Update today on the tracker, and one update on GCKey saying "September 26, 2022 You have completed your interview", but it doesn't say whether we passed or failed the interview :rolleyes:

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Question for everyone: I noticed a section on my gckey account titled "optional documents". I've never seen that before. I only saw the biometrics payment receipt I uploaded in April appear on that page.

This section has the following columns: Details; Document name; Instructions; Options; Required by. The "details" column has the mention "not provided" and the "required by" has October 17, 2022.

Has anyone ever seen this? If yes, please explain what it means. Do I need to do anything on my end? I don't see an option to upload a document like I did back in April for the biometrics receipt...

Thank you,

Heeeey. I have been thinking about you and the other guys I have come to "meet" on this thread. How are you? How is your hubby?

Did you figure out what the deadline means or stands for?

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Heeeey. I have been thinking about you and the other guys I have come to "meet" on this thread. How are you? How is your hubby?

Did you figure out what the deadline means or stands for?
Hi sis!!! So good to read you again. How is the family now? Brother in-law? We're just hanging in there.
I called IRCC twice now. Yesterday, the agent wasn't able to explain what the deadline meant at all. He suggested I raise another form to the VO again. This morning, the deadline has now changed to Oct 18. I'm really not sure what to make of this. People are telling me that since it's "optional documents", I won't be penalized for not sending an explanation letter... But the CSQ is still not added to my file as they promised on Friday. I called again today and the agent didn't even bother giving me any info. She said since the application is outside of Canada, she has no info at all. I just sent another form to Dakar with the CSQ document... Hopefully, they'll acknowledge me this time....

Reactions: GyanLula and Kiikii

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
Hi sis!!! So good to read you again. How is the family now? Brother in-law? We're just hanging in there.
I called IRCC twice now. Yesterday, the agent wasn't able to explain what the deadline meant at all. He suggested I raise another form to the VO again. This morning, the deadline has now changed to Oct 18. I'm really not sure what to make of this. People are telling me that since it's "optional documents", I won't be penalized for not sending an explanation letter... But the CSQ is still not added to my file as they promised on Friday. I called again today and the agent didn't even bother giving me any info. She said since the application is outside of Canada, she has no info at all. I just sent another form to Dakar with the CSQ document... Hopefully, they'll acknowledge me this time....
Hello Ladies, I am waiting to hear good news from you all. I pray you all are safe.

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hello Ladies, I am waiting to hear good news from you all. I pray you all are safe.
Heyyyy Sis! Thank you for keeping an eye on us. We're hoping to give you good news soon!!!! Stay safe and take care

• Love
Reactions: Kiikii

Taran_01

Sep 13, 2022
Whats ur timeline?

mine is
Received 8th May
AOR July 6th
Medical request July 25th
Medical and Bio done Aug 6th

After that around 25-30 GU no real update, BGC and Eligibility still not started
Here is my timeline:

Application Submitted: April 21, 2022
AOR,SA letter, Biometrics and Med. received: July 25,26 and 27
Biometrics and Med. updated on PR tracker: August 6
PA Eligibility : in progress since August 18
Background on tracker : not started
GU 2 to 3 per week since eligibility has changed to in progress