+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

Adamaika

Aug 26, 2022
Thats exactly what Ghosts are doing ! you got it.. now you keep an eye on it and feel happy and anxious at same time
what does it exactly say when chaning from a date to date? Does it mean someone is doing something on the file? If that is the case, why background check and eligibility has not been started? (my wife completed her bio and medical).

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
what does it exactly say when chaning from a date to date? Does it mean someone is doing something on the file? If that is the case, why background check and eligibility has not been started? (my wife completed her bio and medical).
Get in line my friend, we are same those 2 were done early aug still nothing changed.
thats exactly the reason these updates are called Ghost

can you share ur timeline?

Charlie2208

Aug 27, 2022
Got one update today sept 22,last was sept 16.
How can i do remedical after its expired as they dont send email for remedical and there is no movement in my file. New delhi visa office

thank you

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Got one update today sept 22,last was sept 16.
How can i do remedical after its expired as they dont send email for remedical and there is no movement in my file. New delhi visa office

thank you
Wait for an enquiry from ircc, don’t do upfront. Also you may contact them to speed up the process a bit. In my case with Warsaw office they never replied but maybe New Delhi is better )))

Reactions: Mrs_spiritus

Dixit patel

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
i got gcms notes
ndvo offcie on SA but i know our file can have more than 1 secondary office
but gcms notes says secondary OTTAWA IR and criminality passed
info sharing passed
e;ligibility not started assigned to RCRC62
security not started assigned to rcrc62

RCRC62 is ottawa office
but medical in process as my husbnd got another additional request for medical sputum test he did that test on 11-12-13 august and now waiting

anyone know if eligibility and secuirty will be passed by ottawa and then file will be moved to ndvo
I have the same agent.

Adamaika

Aug 26, 2022

gagandeepheir

Aug 25, 2022
Just wondering is it only me or anyone else on the same boat who had no ghost update since last week on PR tracker ? Mine was on 15 sept