Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
My work permit application is in process,waiting for the call of passport).I applied as resident of qatar but my company is transferring to dubai to its sister concern.I will be transfered in few days. If I asked to submit my passport qatar . I may not be available in qatar. So will happen to my application.
Any suggestions is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Pinky2587

Ellianna

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
My work permit application is in process,waiting for the call of passport).I applied as resident of qatar but my company is transferring to dubai to its sister concern.I will be transfered in few days. If I asked to submit my passport qatar . I may not be available in qatar. So will happen to my application.
Thanks in advance.
Use that form to contact IRCC directly. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Work permit usually doesn't require you to submit your passport it will be mail to your mailing address indicated in your application, however, working visa does.

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Thanks in advance.

Hi @DEEMAH you already have ppr right? How did you deal with your situation? Did you leave qatar already while u received the ppr? My husband might be dealing with the same situation too. He is Qatar right now and he might transfer to another country while his work permit application is still on process. Hoping for your reply.

DEEMAH

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
waiting
NOC Code......
6322 EOI FILED : 07/03/2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Hi @DEEMAH you already have ppr right? How did you deal with your situation? Did you leave qatar already while u received the ppr? My husband might be dealing with the same situation too. He is Qatar right now and he might transfer to another country while his work permit application is still on process. Hoping for your reply.
Hi ,
Yes I got the PPR ,luckily my passport also despatched from CANADIAN embassy Abu Dhabi,
I read in few post in this forum that you can update your status if there is any changes.
I am still in Qatar only,waiting for my final clearance.

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi ,
Yes I got the PPR ,luckily my passport also despatched from CANADIAN embassy Abu Dhabi,
I read in few post in this forum that you can update your status if there is any changes.
I am still in Qatar only,waiting for my final clearance.

Congratulations to you @DEEMAH by the way, what kind of work permit you applied? Is it a spousal work permit? Cause my husband applied for a spousal work permit and im here in Canada, I’m just wondering how long will it take. His application just reached 5 weeks now and I saw in the cic website that Qatar processing is 5 weeks. Just wondering will it matter to the type of work permit applied.

DEEMAH

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
waiting
NOC Code......
6322 EOI FILED : 07/03/2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Congratulations to you @DEEMAH by the way, what kind of work permit you applied? Is it a spousal work permit? Cause my husband applied for a spousal work permit and im here in Canada, I’m just wondering how long will it take. His application just reached 5 weeks now and I saw in the cic website that Qatar processing is 5 weeks. Just wondering will it matter to the type of work permit applied.
Hi
Thank you pinky,
I have applied for cook work permit,when I apply the website showed 4weeks,but received it after completion of 7 weeks. And for visa stamping it took 10 days(including weekends).yoda I'm about to collect my PP

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi

Thank you pinky,
I have applied for cook work permit,when I apply the website showed 4weeks,but received it after completion of 7 weeks. And for visa stamping it took 10 days(including weekends).yoda I'm about to collect my PP

Nice!! Congratulations again and good luck in Canada! ☺