+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting Transcripts from Punjab Technical University

Maninder-18

Mar 25, 2018
If you need Transcripts for ECA evaluation or other purposes. NO need to visit PTU jalandhar now if you had done your degree from PTU Jalandhar or its affiliated colleges.

I got transcripts on my address within 10 days without any hastle.

1. Create a account on PTU suuport website . here is the link to it..

Choose official transcript as an option not wes form option because it will require extra wes form attested from your college which is not at all necessary for wes evaluation so simple choose official transcript.

While creating account make sure you enter right roll number and college name. if college name is not present in list choose OTHER from dropdown.

2. Create a new Query under Examination regular Section and select your session like 2011- 2015 no need to mention any semester details if asked.

2′. upload your all DMCs of degree

2′’. upload any of your ID proof

2''' upload your request letter (Same can be downloaded from PTU website)

2′’’. No other document is required to be uploaded. these will suffice your needs.

3. add address where you want to get it delivered.

4. Do not forget to mention your contact number in address as well because transcripts comes by Speed post. and postman wont deliver you speed post if there is no contact number.

5 Pay the fees (300 per transcript and 200 postal charges per copy, even if you order 2 transcripts at same address then also you need to pay 2* 200 = 400 as postal charges).

6. track your query it wont take more than 20 working days to get transcripts in your hands.

SOME CONFUSIONS:

a. PTU name changed from PTU to I.K. Gujaral PTU so what to mention in WES site. answer : mention the name of university which is written on your degree.

b. If in case your college later changed to university always mention it as described on your degree.

You must mention anything as written in Your Degree/Certificate copy

Hope it helps
Can you help me out to get transcripts from ptu.the link above you have mentioned when i open it and it only shows the details of requirements to apply for transcripts and there is no button of submit if we log in to the site.And i am enable to find the request form for applying for the transcripts.can you please help me out for this i have an urgent need for it.
Thank you

Apr 26, 2019
Folks , Please guide me ..
I had completed my BCA in 2016 and Joined for MCA 3rd Semester Lateral entry and completed MCA 2018. It means I have only 4 DMC for MCA degree starting from Sem 3 to Sem 6.

I have taken WES Reference number and applying for MCA degree attestation and transcript at PTU website.

PTU Website asking me to upload 6 DMC for MCA, whereas I have 4 DMC as I joined for Lateral Entry.

How to handle this situation ?

Kindly suggest ?

warisjatana

Jul 19, 2019
Can i get transcripts of only first and second semesters from Mrsptu as i got migrated to Chandigarh university later
to complete my degree?

Dorji730

Aug 8, 2019
Hi every one.
I filled up and submitted my documents for the transcript but when it come to payment .i have cibc and i have been trying to pay by my cc or debit but both are failing.can anyone help me with this regards

Oct 28, 2012
Hi every one.
I filled up and submitted my documents for the transcript but when it come to payment .i have cibc and i have been trying to pay by my cc or debit but both are failing.can anyone help me with this regards
I am also experiencing same problem, I even tried different CC...but transaction is showing as failed...not sure what other options we have.

Dorji730

Aug 8, 2019
I am also experiencing same problem, I even tried different CC...but transaction is showing as failed...not sure what other options we have.
Oh.. I had to ask someone in India to pay from their card.. I called up the university the woman who answered my call was ridiculous. She kept on saying you can come here that's why we have online payment when I asked her if there are other means to pay like money gram etc.. Anyways I had to ask one of my cousin who is studying in India to try from their cc and it got paid.. The payment from here isn't working on their payment page.

Oct 28, 2012
Oh.. I had to ask someone in India to pay from their card.. I called up the university the woman who answered my call was ridiculous. She kept on saying you can come here that's why we have online payment when I asked her if there are other means to pay like money gram etc.. Anyways I had to ask one of my cousin who is studying in India to try from their cc and it got paid.. The payment from here isn't working on their payment page.
Ok. Let us know when you receive your transcript....

Oct 28, 2012
Ok. Let us know when you receive your transcript....
Have you received your transcripts yet?

Rakesh1790

Sep 26, 2019
Transcript with Attestation of all DMC,s & Degree with Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and Other Foreign agencies
Guys,
I am newly introduced to the immigration concept. I am planning to apply for Canadian or Australia PR. Not sure at the moment which one and someone told me to get the transcript first as it takes lot of time. I am from Pune and I did my distance learning post grads from PTU in 2010-12 and now I am applying for the transcript and some international evaluation. when I created the account on the website I get the below message:
"1. All Foreign Agencies/ Bodies/ Institutions will not accept documents sent directly by college, student or any third party agents.
2. I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University will attest and send verified copy of Marks Sheets/ Transcripts or other required documents directly to All Foreign Agencies/ Bodies/ Institutions in a sealed envelope that is signed and stamped across the back flap by an official of IKGPTU."

CAN Somebody please explain me what is this mean?

Now When i went ahead and started to apply for the documents. I see lot of options and I got confused now:
- Attestation of all DMCs and Degree Certificate with Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and Other Foreign agencies
- Attestation of all DMCs with Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and Other Foreign agencies
- Attestation of Degree Certificate with Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and Other Foreign agencies
- Official Transcripit
- Transcript with Attestation of all DMC,s & Degree with Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and Other Foreign agencies
- Transcript with Attestation of Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and Other Foreign agencies

Now there are so many option given over here..I AM CONFUSED NOW.. which one to choose.
Can somebody please explain and guide whichone to choose.
As I said I am not sure about the country yet between Canada and Australia. would there be different evaluations happens for different countries?
Do I need to apply for different document separately? and Can i apply for both at the same time.

Thanks in Advance guys,
Akhil

Hi Akhil,
you can choose; Transcript with Attestation of all DMC,s & Degree with Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and Other Foreign agencies

Rakesh

mailtoaman

Apr 6, 2018
Folks , Please guide me ..
I had completed my BCA in 2016 and Joined for MCA 3rd Semester Lateral entry and completed MCA 2018. It means I have only 4 DMC for MCA degree starting from Sem 3 to Sem 6.

I have taken WES Reference number and applying for MCA degree attestation and transcript at PTU website.

PTU Website asking me to upload 6 DMC for MCA, whereas I have 4 DMC as I joined for Lateral Entry.

How to handle this situation ?

Kindly suggest ?
Hi
Did you figure out?
I m too encountering the same problem, I am a lateral entry to B-Tech so I have 6 DMC instead of 8.
Suggest me if you got any way out.
Thanks

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hi
Did you figure out?
I m too encountering the same problem, I am a lateral entry to B-Tech so I have 6 DMC instead of 8.
Suggest me if you got any way out.
Thanks
If you have 6 DMCs then you can upload the DMCs in Sem 3 to Sem 8. You have to create a profile first. Select B.Tech with Lateral Entry while creating your profile. For ex. I created my profile with - B.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering)-Lateral Entry

I am still waiting for my transcripts but that's a long story. PTU is the worst professional university I have ever seen. Very lazy and inefficient people and their call center which they call SFC - Student Facilitation Center is very bad in sharing information. I have heard that Face to Face is better but that's not an option for most of us unless you have friends and relatives in and around Jallandhar.

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
I started this process last year. But my transcripts had spelling mistakes. PTU told me that it's because my DMCs have the same spelling mistake in Father's name. Long back when I was still in college, when I raised the issue, they corrected the same in my Final degree so I was sure that they have fixed their record but this wasn't the case. So they asked me to get the DMC corrected and then only the transcript will have the correct name. I never understood the logic but applied for DMC's correction in person.

DMCs were corrected and mailed to me in 4 weeks. Then I applied for transcript again and the same mistake. This time they also had another mistake in the total marks section. They added 1000 extra marks in the total section while my score remained the same. So let's say 3800 out of 5200 became 3800 out of 6200. I hope WES checks this much. They will definitely tally individual semester marks to the total marks. I don't understand how can somebody make such basic mistake. Arent' they using a computer?

By this time, WES stopped evaluation for PTU. When they started, they put this condition that document has to directly come from University. Meanwhile, I got a Work permit so stopped the PR process for a while because the Express entry scores went out of my reach.

Now, I have applied to PTU 2 months back. They issued my transcripts and uploaded it online. But guess what, the transcript had the same mistakes. This is crazy. The lazy bums probably just printed the last copy and got it attested and uploaded it. I immediately pointed out their mistakes and they took the documents off their website. And since then, they are not replying to my mails. They just keep some non-sense on the calls. I am sure that they have no clue. And these are the reasons why all these ECA agencies have specific rules for PTU. PTU should be ashamed of being given this special treatment.

I am still waiting for my corrected transcript. Now they have told me that they will do it in 1-2 days. Let's see.

mailtoaman

Apr 6, 2018
If you have 6 DMCs then you can upload the DMCs in Sem 3 to Sem 8. You have to create a profile first. Select B.Tech with Lateral Entry while creating your profile. For ex. I created my profile with - B.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering)-Lateral Entry

I am still waiting for my transcripts but that's a long story. PTU is the worst professional university I have ever seen. Very lazy and inefficient people and their call center which they call SFC - Student Facilitation Center is very bad in sharing information. I have heard that Face to Face is better but that's not an option for most of us unless you have friends and relatives in and around Jallandhar.
Yeah got it figured out, I actually called the University and selected lateral entry option.
Thanks for reaching out and yes they seem to be quite lazy I just hope they courier it as I haven't got any confirmation email regarding that yet.

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Yeah got it figured out, I actually called the University and selected lateral entry option.
Thanks for reaching out and yes they seem to be quite lazy I just hope they courier it as I haven't got any confirmation email regarding that yet.
Finally, got the tracking number for my transcripts. And it's also posted online. Took 7 weeks.