+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting Transcripts from Punjab Technical University

pranav_singla055

Sep 11, 2018
New Delhi
If you need Transcripts for ECA evaluation or other purposes. NO need to visit PTU jalandhar now if you had done your degree from PTU Jalandhar or its affiliated colleges.

I got transcripts on my address within 10 days without any hastle.

1. Create a account on PTU suuport website . here is the link to it..

Choose official transcript as an option not wes form option because it will require extra wes form attested from your college which is not at all necessary for wes evaluation so simple choose official transcript.

While creating account make sure you enter right roll number and college name. if college name is not present in list choose OTHER from dropdown.

2. Create a new Query under Examination regular Section and select your session like 2011- 2015 no need to mention any semester details if asked.

2′. upload your all DMCs of degree

2′’. upload any of your ID proof

2''' upload your request letter (Same can be downloaded from PTU website)

2′’’. No other document is required to be uploaded. these will suffice your needs.

3. add address where you want to get it delivered.

4. Do not forget to mention your contact number in address as well because transcripts comes by Speed post. and postman wont deliver you speed post if there is no contact number.

5 Pay the fees (300 per transcript and 200 postal charges per copy, even if you order 2 transcripts at same address then also you need to pay 2* 200 = 400 as postal charges).

6. track your query it wont take more than 20 working days to get transcripts in your hands.

SOME CONFUSIONS:

a. PTU name changed from PTU to I.K. Gujaral PTU so what to mention in WES site. answer : mention the name of university which is written on your degree.

b. If in case your college later changed to university always mention it as described on your degree.

You must mention anything as written in Your Degree/Certificate copy

Hope it helps

rohitsheen

Apr 13, 2018
Hi Pranav,

Thanks for sharing this information.

I followed this procedure on 12th-August....

Till date no response from PTU i have even opened up new querry to support my first query but same typical response......even after 30 days day still says your query will be resolved in 15 working days.

contact number 01822-662513/31 are repeating what is written on portal..."your query is under process"

Do you know any other trick to get things done.

pranav_singla055

Sep 11, 2018
New Delhi
I had posted my query on 26/04/2018.
Got response of query on 30/04/2018
Transcripts were sent via Speed Post on 17/05/2018

Since in your case there are a lot government holidays in between, may be it is taking time.

Please ensure you have the following message in your query

Attension! Payment of INR 500 has been completed, Payment Id: xxxxxxx
No of Copies: 1, Fee: 300, Postal Charges: 200
Ticket Docket No: Dear student your query has been received and under process.
Address: xxxxx, yyyyyyy, zzzzzzz

Hope it helps

anu_bhinder

Oct 13, 2017
If you need Transcripts for ECA evaluation or other purposes. NO need to visit PTU jalandhar now if you had done your degree from PTU Jalandhar or its affiliated colleges.

Choose official transcript as an option not wes form option because it will require extra wes form attested from your college which is not at all necessary for wes evaluation so simple choose official transcript.

While creating account make sure you enter right roll number and college name. if college name is not present in list choose OTHER from dropdown.

2. Create a new Query under Examination regular Section and select your session like 2011- 2015 no need to mention any semester details if asked.

2′’’. No other document is required to be uploaded. these will suffice your needs.

4. Do not forget to mention your contact number in address as well because transcripts comes by Speed post. and postman wont deliver you speed post if there is no contact number.

5 Pay the fees (300 per transcript and 200 postal charges per copy, even if you order 2 transcripts at same address then also you need to pay 2* 200 = 400 as postal charges).

6. track your query it wont take more than 20 working days to get transcripts in your hands.

SOME CONFUSIONS:

a. PTU name changed from PTU to I.K. Gujaral PTU so what to mention in WES site. answer : mention the name of university which is written on your degree.

b. If in case your college later changed to university always mention it as described on your degree.

Hope it helps
will you please let me know that what do we fill in the name of instituition in case of WEs account? as i am unable to fill PTU because a dialogue box appears saying WES do nkt do evaluations from PTU!

pranav_singla055

Sep 11, 2018
New Delhi
will you please let me know that what do we fill in the name of instituition in case of WEs account? as i am unable to fill PTU because a dialogue box appears saying WES do nkt do evaluations from PTU!
Yes its unfortunate that this happened. I have also sent my PTU transcripts recently. No update on ECA yet.

ankurankur

Sep 1, 2018
they are not accepting evaluation for PTU degrees.How unfortunate. even i have got transcript few days back from PTU. but i am not able to add credential now.anybody have any update??

techieindus

Oct 2, 2018

SOME CONFUSIONS:

Hope it helps

do we need the CES /WES form attested by the affiliated college ? how PTU is handling the Transcripts

preet28

Oct 25, 2017
i have one question
i am applying eca through iqas as wes is not resumed yet
the transcript that ptu send in the envelope has a stamp at back?
as its written at iqas that there should be stamp at the back of envelope

Reactions: mridulchadha

mridulchadha

Oct 31, 2018
i have one question
i am applying eca through iqas as wes is not resumed yet
the transcript that ptu send in the envelope has a stamp at back?
as its written at iqas that there should be stamp at the back of envelope
Doesnt IQAS require university to be sending the transcript directly to them?
I am asking because I was also thinking to apply eca through IQAS as WES has stopped recognizing PTU courses.
Please inform if you are requesting transcript online in PTU. Lets connect.

Kanchan12367

Jul 23, 2018

SOME CONFUSIONS:

Hope it helps
While applying for mtech transcript i m getting only for 1 semester document upload not for others can u please clerify this issue?

paddypsinghal

Dec 4, 2018
PTU site have updated that WES has been started approving their transcript but the process is bit change now. I am still not clear about that change. Do we need the CES /WES form attested by the affiliated college as mandatory? Since i cant go college as my family have been moved out from that location.

Sidhu573

Dec 15, 2018
In PTU, online query form throws error that WES form attested by the affiliated college as mandatory. I cant go to college and neither PTU is applying.

brownboy1

Jan 25, 2018
Hello guys,

I want to know if we need bachelor degree and master degrees transcripts or dmc as well?

Do we have to apply all degrees transcripts i.e bachelor of arts, pgdca, msc it and mca?

Msc IT is lateral entry and MCA lateral entry.

I am confused as to what shud i do?

BA and PGDCA done from GNDU and rest with PTU.

jain_akhil1988

Feb 2, 2019
Guys,
I am newly introduced to the immigration concept. I am planning to apply for Canadian or Australia PR. Not sure at the moment which one and someone told me to get the transcript first as it takes lot of time. I am from Pune and I did my distance learning post grads from PTU in 2010-12 and now I am applying for the transcript and some international evaluation. when I created the account on the website I get the below message:
"1. All Foreign Agencies/ Bodies/ Institutions will not accept documents sent directly by college, student or any third party agents.
2. I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University will attest and send verified copy of Marks Sheets/ Transcripts or other required documents directly to All Foreign Agencies/ Bodies/ Institutions in a sealed envelope that is signed and stamped across the back flap by an official of IKGPTU."

CAN Somebody please explain me what is this mean?

Now When i went ahead and started to apply for the documents. I see lot of options and I got confused now:
- Attestation of all DMCs and Degree Certificate with Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and Other Foreign agencies
- Attestation of all DMCs with Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and Other Foreign agencies
- Attestation of Degree Certificate with Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and Other Foreign agencies
- Official Transcripit
- Transcript with Attestation of all DMC,s & Degree with Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and Other Foreign agencies
- Transcript with Attestation of Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and Other Foreign agencies

Now there are so many option given over here..I AM CONFUSED NOW.. which one to choose.
Can somebody please explain and guide whichone to choose.
As I said I am not sure about the country yet between Canada and Australia. would there be different evaluations happens for different countries?
Do I need to apply for different document separately? and Can i apply for both at the same time.

Thanks in Advance guys,
Akhil

Reactions: Rakesh1790