+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

getting not eligible status directly after submitting my profile

M Shah

Oct 12, 2018
i applied for EE but my profile is ineligible.. i have done EOR for ielts and score had change so in profile which result date i have to write .. ? my result came on 11 oct and after EOR jn hard copy resulf dats is 6 NOV.. please help.. and i have done my ECA bug in that report my birthdatd and gender is wrong .. dknf know the exacf reaskn for ineligibilty.. please help me

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
i applied for EE but my profile is ineligible.. i have done EOR for ielts and score had change so in profile which result date i have to write .. ? my result came on 11 oct and after EOR jn hard copy resulf dats is 6 NOV.. please help.. and i have done my ECA bug in that report my birthdatd and gender is wrong .. dknf know the exacf reaskn for ineligibilty.. please help me
you have to put 6 nov for test result date. check for
1 yr continuous exp in primary noc
at least 30 hrs per week
funds

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
See if you can withdraw and submit a profile again. Or speak to someone at CIC to get this resolved.

Secondly what’s your ielts score ?
You are required to get 8 in listening, and 7 in speaking, reading and writing at minimum to be eligible.

Have you tried calculating your score in CRS score calculator to check how much you get?

I thought the 67 point system was replaced by the crs score draw system.

M Shah

Oct 12, 2018
See if you can withdraw and submit a profile again. Or speak to someone at CIC to get this resolved.

Secondly what’s your ielts score ?
You are required to get 8 in listening, and 7 in speaking, reading and writing at minimum to be eligible.

Have you tried calculating your score in CRS score calculator to check how much you get?

I thought the 67 point system was replaced by the crs score draw system.
for federal skilled worker eligibility is 6 in all module CBL 7..

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
for federal skilled worker eligibility is 6 in all module CBL 7..
Not sure if anyone else is as confused as I am but - why are we going with the Points 67/100 system when CRS is in place. am I missing something?

Also - Have you tried clearing your browser's history, cache? and try a new browser. this sounds like a super silly suggestion but when I was facing an issue with my ITA application all I had to do was try a different browser and that worked.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Not sure if anyone else is as confused as I am but - why are we going with the Points 67/100 system when CRS is in place. am I missing something?

Also - Have you tried clearing your browser's history, cache? and try a new browser. this sounds like a super silly suggestion but when I was facing an issue with my ITA application all I had to do was try a different browser and that worked.
The eligibility is calculated using the six selection criteria and you need to score at least 67 to be accepted in the pool.

CRS only ranks candidates once you’re eligible and profile is accepted in the pool.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

M Shah

Oct 12, 2018
The eligibility is calculated using the six selection criteria and you need to score at least 67 to be accepted in the pool.

CRS only ranks candidates once you’re eligible and profile is accepted in the pool.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

once my profile is ineligible if i want to submit again should i have to fill in the same id pwd or i have to create again?

if the apllicant wife is bcom but not doing ECA what education have to write ?

and in ECA applicants birthdate and gender is wonv is it affect in profile ineligible?

M Shah

Oct 12, 2018
my result date is wrong in form and most probably thats y i m ineligible so now what can i do should i go for report for technical issue or again i fill the form and start a new application????

Canada_STOM

Feb 9, 2019
Hi,

I got the same problem. Please read below my points. I will apriciate any assistance. · I recreated my profile many times but it did not help

Language: I have took IELTS and my score is
L: 6.5 points: 4
R: 6 points:4
S: 6 points: 4
W: 6.5 points: 5

Total Language points= 17

Test results 31.01.2019 with certificate

Education: Bachelor Degree (4years) points= 21 (already done my ECA which equal to 4 years bachelor) Assessment 18.01.2019

Experience: 4-5 years NOC 2282/B points= 13

Arranged employment in Canada: points=0 (no offer)

Adaptability: Spouse Language IETLS points= 5

Funds - more than 21,000 CAD

So total points= 68

so >67 an eligible to apply for EE.

I have applied 5 times even not same login account and every time am applying am getting a direct message that im not eligible.

i filled out all personal details and my study and language results, regarding education im choosing No for is it your current study

Also, when i enter my work experience am adding my primary NOC which is related to my work experience. I have 4 years work experience in last 10 years.

I already entered my IELTS certificate code and my ECA code

My wife has 69 points and her inquire has been accepted.

Could you please help me?

Last edited:

M Shah

Oct 12, 2018
Hi,

I got the same problem. Please read below my points. I will apriciate any assistance. · I recreated my profile many times but it did not help

Language: I have took IELTS and my score is
L: 6.5 points: 4
R: 6 points:4
S: 6 points: 4
W: 6.5 points: 5

Total Language points= 17

Test results 31.01.2019 with certificate

Education: Bachelor Degree (4years) points= 21 (already done my ECA which equal to 4 years bachelor) Assessment 18.01.2019

Experience: 4-5 years NOC 2282/B points= 13

Arranged employment in Canada: points=0 (no offer)

Adaptability: Spouse Language IETLS points= 5

Funds - more than 21,000 CAD

So total points= 68

so >67 an eligible to apply for EE.

I have applied 5 times even not same login account and every time am applying am getting a direct message that im not eligible.

i filled out all personal details and my study and language results, regarding education im choosing No for is it your current study

Also, when i enter my work experience am adding my primary NOC which is related to my work experience. I have 4 years work experience in last 10 years.

I already entered my IELTS certificate code and my ECA code

My wife has 69 points and her inquire has been accepted.

Could you please help me?
Hi
did u get the solution?
check your spouse ielts score individually
as spouse requirment is
listening 4.5
reading 3.5
speaking 4
writing 4

alfredorp

Jun 12, 2019
Hi to you all,

Same happened me. December 2018, i was accepted in the pool. The comes June I added my experience. Then i was found ineligible.

Please hep. My primary occupation is in fact continuous.

Don know where I could find the mistakes I had during filling up the form.

M Shah

Oct 12, 2018
hi.. even we had faced same problem last week but our mistake was we changed the Noc code in place only not in work profile so profile ineligible.. then we took all the pics of our last form submission and again fill all the form and submit again.. got new Ee no and job bank code no.

alfredorp

Jun 12, 2019
hi.. even we had faced same problem last week but our mistake was we changed the Noc code in place only not in work profile so profile ineligible.. then we took all the pics of our last form submission and again fill all the form and submit again.. got new Ee no and job bank code no.
Hi M Shah, I apologise but I did not get the "we changed the Noc code in place only not in work profile so profile ineligible". Please can you enlighten me?=))

M Shah

Oct 12, 2018
Hi M Shah, I apologised but I did not get the "we changed the Noc code in place only not in work profile so profile ineligible". Please can you enlighten me?=))
We have to mention NOC CODE in 2 places . we changed only in one place .. we didnt changed in work history where we mentioned the job startinv date nd end date and our position in that company ..