Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
AOR Received.
19-09-2017
I feel I should share my timeline as a silent observer on this thread.
Nov. 6th - First PPR.
Dec. 19th - Application approved.
Jan. 17th - Got married.
Jan. 19th - Request from CIC to upload spouse documents.
Jan. 27th - Uploaded spouse documents.
Feb 4th - Second PPR
Hi. Congratulations! I was wondering how did you submit all the requirements requested by CIC? In my case, I only got 1 slot (Application Kit) in my account. And I found it hard to compress each document and make a total file size of less than 5mb.Thanks.

Btw, here's my timeline:
Dec. 19, 2017- First PPR
Jan. 17, 2018- Got married
-Emailed CPC Ottawa about the change in my marital status
Jan. 18, 2018- Received a Request Letter in my Cic account to upload more documents
Feb. 1, 2018- Still in the process of completing all the required documents

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks,

So I should put my spouse UCI while raising CSE or should I give mine as applicant? If I give my spouse UCI as applicant then I should provide mine as sponsor( relationship to Applicant under enquirer information) I suppose?

Will they send me acknowledgement email stating they have received these documents via CSE?

I am not able to find the upload option on CSE webform page(where I will upload spouse’s medical while raising CSE), will it appear after I press next button?
I would recommend to go with your UCI and Application number, as they add document to your profile.

Acknowledgment: Sometimes yes and sometimes no.

You will get the upload option after "next".

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. Congratulations! I was wondering how did you submit all the requirements requested by CIC? In my case, I only got 1 slot (Application Kit) in my account. And I found it hard to compress each document and make a total file size of less than 5mb.Thanks.

Btw, here's my timeline:
Dec. 19, 2017- First PPR
Jan. 17, 2018- Got married
-Emailed CPC Ottawa about the change in my marital status
Jan. 18, 2018- Received a Request Letter in my Cic account to upload more documents
Feb. 1, 2018- Still in the process of completing all the required documents
Upload as many documents as you can.
If you are not able upload all the documents, attach LOE saying you will send some (Mention docs name) documents through CSE as the docs size is bigger and not able to upload them.

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
I feel I should share my timeline as a silent observer on this thread.
Nov. 6th - First PPR.
Dec. 19th - Application approved.
Jan. 17th - Got married.
Jan. 19th - Request from CIC to upload spouse documents.
Jan. 27th - Uploaded spouse documents.
Feb 4th - Second PPR
What's your vo pls?

Akinoluwa

Mar 8, 2016
I could given slots to upload each separate document. My marriage certificate, Separate Additional Family Information for my spouse and I, IMM 0008 Application Forms, the Payment Receipts(RPRF and Processing for my spouse and the reissue visa fee), these all had separate tabs.

However client information which requires documents for my spouse didn't have a tab. So I uploaded them in the Optional documents section, together with her upfront medical.

All the best with you trying to reduce the size of your document.

Nartus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Guys I got PPR as single (PNP outland) on January 18. I got married on January 29 and then I notified CIC about the marriage.

Now they asked for the documents and some forms in order to add my wife to my application. The thing is that they asked for the form IMM5532 which it prompted questions as if I was a already in Canada when I am not and as if I was a already a Permananent Resident when I am not yet. That form ask questions as if my wife and I were living in diferent countries.

So I am confuse, can somebody help me?

acheandre

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
------------------------
Guys I submitted below docs on 5th Jan 2018 after the request letter from NDVO and after PPR and marriage
1) spouse PCC
2) spouse education docs
3) spouse Birth certificate
4) Spouse Passport
5) spouse IMM5669
6) spouse IMM5406
7) spouse RFPR fee recipt
8) marriage photos
9) PA- IMM5406
10) PA - IMM0008
-----------------
they did not ask for
1) additional POF
2) Medicals
---------------
I want to know

1) by when should i expect a reply from them
2) when is the right time to order GCMS
------------
please a reply could buy me little peace of mind

PS: Associated with NDVO

Hi,
Please, why did they ask for Spouse Education Docs?
Thanks!

itsmubi

Aug 2, 2015
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
29-11-2017
Nomination.....
16-06-2017
AOR Received.
27-10-2017
Med's Done....
25-10-2017
Passport Req..
29-01-2018
Hi Friends,
I just got PPR and submitted my passport for CoPR. getting married in end of March and spouse's passport and other mandatory docs can take a month or 45 days after that (cant make Passport before as it needs to get changed after marriage)

1. will they give me enough time to submit documents? if i tell them that it will take this much time?
2. How can i upload Spouse's documents? will it create any new tab in my account or what?
3. My medical is expiring in end of October. is there any chance that they ask me to do my medicals again? or can i offer them for my re-medical? just to extend my landing time a bit?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi Friends,
I just got PPR and submitted my passport for CoPR. getting married in end of March and spouse's passport and other mandatory docs can take a month or 45 days after that (cant make Passport before as it needs to get changed after marriage)

1. will they give me enough time to submit documents? if i tell them that it will take this much time?
2. How can i upload Spouse's documents? will it create any new tab in my account or what?
3. My medical is expiring in end of October. is there any chance that they ask me to do my medicals again? or can i offer them for my re-medical? just to extend my landing time a bit?
1) Yes, if you tell them of your scenarios.
2) When you email CIC, you will receive instructions on how to upload your spouse’s documents.
3) October is still far. You may get the PPR again before that. In any case, you may be asked to do the medical exam or it will be extended.

In addition, when you email CIC to add your spouse, mention that you already got your COPR. You will also be instructed to send it for cancellation.

Lovekesh

Jul 13, 2017
Hi Senior Members,
Need some help from you guys on my situation.
Nomination from Ontario: December
Married: November 28th
ITA from IRCC : January

I informed IRCC and Ontario about my marriage status change multiple times and in last I got response from IRCC that if my status change reduce my score then I must decline the ITA and apply again.

Question: I have received ON province nomination and 600 points for that. It makes my total score = 993
Now if I decline ITA and then update my EE profile with my spouse details so that she can accompany me, would it impact my 600 points too? i.e. nomination from Ontario? Or it does not harm to decline and then wait for next IRCC pool considering my total score will remain intact as 900 plus?

Please suggest!

Regards,
Lovekesh

JJ0110

Sep 21, 2017
In my case was about two weeks. But you can also send direct email to Ottawa office at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. Local visa offices can be slow to react sometimes.
Thanks a lot ,, I have received the reply. They have asked to submit my passport and COPR for cancelling Visa. Where should i Submit these documents as the same has not been mentioned in the message. I had earlier submitted in VFS global for Visa Stamping.

Kindly help