+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting married after PPR

rokee

Jul 8, 2016
I got married after getting PPR. I have returned my passport as requested and uploaded all my spouse’s details and even paid RPRF. I submitted her files on the 18th of September and up till now there has been no update, not even her UCI number. I am a PNP applicant and my VO is London. I am hearing that they have reached their quota for the year for PNP.

elle03

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-12-2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
I got married after getting PPR. I have returned my passport as requested and uploaded all my spouse’s details and even paid RPRF. I submitted her files on the 18th of September and up till now there has been no update, not even her UCI number. I am a PNP applicant and my VO is London. I am hearing that they have reached their quota for the year for PNP.
We are in the same situation. Documents were received by Manila office sept.18 too and no feedback until now.

Greetings

May 29, 2017
We are in the same situation. Documents were received by Manila office sept.18 too and no feedback until now.
Ok! I feel the need to contribute here.

Got first ppr in July... Got married shortly after. I informed CIC and got doc request july20.... Submitted in ten days.
Got UCI number about a month after, then in Sept we got ADR about travel forms and pictures. Since then we've been waiting. My medicals expires in Dec also and they didn't request medicals for spouse yet.
My Lvo is London and I'm Fsw.

Rockee, I don't think the quota thing is true because I have a pnp that just got ppr Two weeks ago.... He's been a year into the process also in London visa office.
Care to share your nationality?

Darko986

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Macedonia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Nomination.....
27-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
19-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2017

Got first ppr in July... Got married shortly after. I informed CIC and got doc request july20.... Submitted in ten days.
Got UCI number about a month after, then in Sept we got ADR about travel forms and pictures. Since then we've been waiting. My medicals expires in Dec also and they didn't request medicals for spouse yet.

Rockee, I don't think the quota thing is true because I have a pnp that just got ppr Two weeks ago.... He's been a year into the process also in London visa office.
Don't think there is such think as quota when you already in the assessment process.
Anyway I am at Vienna Ofiice and I added my spouse 11th August, got UCI number a month later and last week I got a medical request and RPRF request only for my spouse.
As per CIC site if your medicals are not older than 15 months the officer has discretion to ask for extension, so you will probably not redo medical, only your spouse.
Next email you are supposed to get from CIC would be medical request for your spouse and RPRF if you didn't pay it yet, And that would be the last step before PPR.

Greetings

May 29, 2017
Don't think there is such think as quota when you already in the assessment process.
Anyway I am at Vienna Ofiice and I added my spouse 11th August, got UCI number a month later and last week I got a medical request and RPRF request only for my spouse.
As per CIC site if your medicals are not older than 15 months the officer has discretion to ask for extension, so you will probably not redo medical, only your spouse.
Next email you are supposed to get from CIC would be medical request for your spouse and RPRF if you didn't pay it yet, And that would be the last step before PPR.
Paid RPRF already, was part of the initial docs requested.
Yeah we've been waiting on the medical request for quite a while now,were hoping they ask us for fresh medicals OR extend my medicals for ample time to plan. Either ways they should do this on time, not easy waiting and holding many life plans for this "moving" pl

hirenraghu

Jun 29, 2017
Guys, i got married after ppr.
I am asked to return the copr and passport.
My question is how to return the passport and copr?
Also they asked me to fill the forms and upload. But i dont see any place holders over there. Do i need to send any hard copy of forms?
Please help.me guys.

Greetings

May 29, 2017
Also they asked me to fill the forms and upload. But i dont see any place holders over there. Do i need to send any hard copy of forms?
Please help.me guys.

Send back your copr and passport same way and address you sent it when you got ppr... Print the letter asking you to return it back and attach it.

Then check your myCIC profile and click on view submitted documents (just under where you normally get new messages to download) , you should see new placeholders there.

Good luck

hirenraghu

Jun 29, 2017
But apart from the request letter that I got in my cic account stating to return copr and pp, I have not heard from them.
Should I proactively send them?
Then and only then the place holders will be created?
I need to send the forms too like IMM0008E, and so on?

Please reply

hirenraghu

Jun 29, 2017
Should I proceed to do my spouse's medical or should I wait them to cancel my passport as well as copr?
I have just received a request letter and no instructions.
Senior members, Please solve my query.

rokee

Jul 8, 2016

Hi i’m From Nigeria. I guess London visa office is just very slow nowadays in processing. I got PPR 6months after docs received. It is no longer the same.

rokee

Jul 8, 2016
Please help.me guys.
I returned my COPR through DHL.

hirenraghu

Jun 29, 2017
I went to VFS to return my copr and passport and they said No to me.
They cannot send the copr and passport.
What should I do?

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paid RPRF already, was part of the initial docs requested.
Yeah we've been waiting on the medical request for quite a while now,were hoping they ask us for fresh medicals OR extend my medicals for ample time to plan. Either ways they should do this on time, not easy waiting and holding many life plans for this "moving" pl
Hi Greetings,
I am in the similar situation and have to submit the Spouse documents before Friday.

How do you uploaded all the CIC forms and supporting documents (Birth certificate, passport, pcc, questionnaire)?
I tried to merge all the documents, but the Generic Application (IMM 0008) form is becoming empty in the process.

Can you please guide me in uploading the documents?

Thank you.

Greetings

May 29, 2017
Oic
Hi Greetings,
I am in the similar situation and have to submit the Spouse documents before Friday.

How do you uploaded all the CIC forms and supporting documents (Birth certificate, passport, pcc, questionnaire)?
I tried to merge all the documents, but the Generic Application (IMM 0008) form is becoming empty in the process.

Can you please guide me in uploading the documents?

Thank you.
Ouch! Sorry was unavailable. I sure hope you got it done... It should be in your profile, there placeholders will have been created for these forms to be uploaded.

Cheers