+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting approval letter

Spyro64

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hey everyone. Last year I got my letter of approval and I have till the visa was issued which was last year all the way to March of 2019. I have not gone to Canada to finish the last step because I am about to get my AA degree here in USA and wanted to get that before I move. I also had some family issues on my end that needed to fix before I move. My visa has not expired because I have to March but now I am going to be going to Canada soon to be with my sponsor.

Since it's been like 7ish months since approval there won't be any issues with me going up there now, right?
I don't know if I am just having anxiety because I am moving and my sponsor says to not to worry because they gave us until March and they wouldn't have gave us that amount of time if we were not able to use it.

kemeshia

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hey everyone. Last year I got my letter of approval and I have till the visa was issued which was last year all the way to March of 2019. I have not gone to Canada to finish the last step because I am about to get my AA degree here in USA and wanted to get that before I move. I also had some family issues on my end that needed to fix before I move. My visa has not expired because I have to March but now I am going to be going to Canada soon to be with my sponsor.

Since it's been like 7ish months since approval there won't be any issues with me going up there now, right?
I don't know if I am just having anxiety because I am moving and my sponsor says to not to worry because they gave us until March and they wouldn't have gave us that amount of time if we were not able to use it.
You can land anytime before the expiration date and continue with your studies and then move for good after your schooling is done. You don't need to worry. Just make sure you land, otherwise you have to do the sponorship all over again.

Spyro64

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
You can land anytime before the expiration date and continue with your studies and then move for good after your schooling is done. You don't need to worry. Just make sure you land, otherwise you have to do the sponorship all over again.
Thank you for your reply. I figured that there wouldn't be a problem I just tend to worry for no reason sometimes.