+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting an Indian PCC through BLS

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
You will get updates on Tuesday or Wednesday for police verification initiated.
Hi, thanks for letting me know about that. the status result on their website is showing my date of birth wrong , it is showing the day of application as my date of birth, is it common and should assume a system glitch or human error has been done ? should I contact them regarding this ?

Spatel354

Sep 8, 2018
Hi, I applied my PCC on may 3rd , but my PCC application was returned due to some wrong address, so my question is when I apply second time should I have to pay fees again ( money draft ) ?

deepgarvit

Jun 16, 2020
Here is my timeline, hoping that it would help others. I used the pickup and drop-off BLS service.

Jan 20th - Package delivered to Brampton BLS
Jan 26th - Confirmation mail of my application from BLS (I did follow up on their twitter handle)
Jan 28th - Package sent to Consulate
Jan 29th - Police verification initiated
Feb 1st - Police visited the home and cleared my application from his side (we know that local police very well and he didn't delayed it from his side)
Between Feb 2nd - Feb8th - No Updates
Feb 8th - Printing completed
Same day, delivered to BLS from consulate
Feb 9th - Ready for dispatch
Feb 10th - BLS drop off airway bill generated and updated in tracking site
Feb 11th (today) - PCC delivered at doorstep

Not sure if this is fast or slow, but in my case, BLS did a good job. Good luck to everyone.

Note - I made a mistake in PCC application form. I written full name of my father and mother with their initials but BLS asked me to write whatever in the passport. (In my passport, only their given name was printed. please note this)
whats the total fees
If we select pickup and drop off , it says $61

Do we still need to make draft for $41 separate to include in courier??

Or $61 is total fees for pcc service and courier service

Reactions: canadawonderland

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
whats the total fees
If we select pickup and drop off , it says $61

Do we still need to make draft for $41 separate to include in courier??

Or $61 is total fees for pcc service and courier service
Yes you need to make a separate draft of $41.40 as the the $61 is pickup and dropoff postal fees

Feb 7, 2016
Hello.
I sent my PCC application via post but it was returned stating the application form is wrong. My passport was issued in Vancouver. However, when I fill the form for PCC on the Passport seva for Indian embassies website, it by default has the CGI Vancouver header. How do we choose Toronto CGI? I even used the BLS Website PCC application for Toronto option that redirects to the same Passport seva website, it still has the CGI Vancouver header. I need to submit it to the Brampton center.

Can anyone please help with the "right" form?

Krish19

Oct 1, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Here is my timeline, hoping that it would help others. I used the pickup and drop-off BLS service.

Jan 20th - Package delivered to Brampton BLS
Jan 26th - Confirmation mail of my application from BLS (I did follow up on their twitter handle)
Jan 28th - Package sent to Consulate
Jan 29th - Police verification initiated
Feb 1st - Police visited the home and cleared my application from his side (we know that local police very well and he didn't delayed it from his side)
Between Feb 2nd - Feb8th - No Updates
Feb 8th - Printing completed
Same day, delivered to BLS from consulate
Feb 9th - Ready for dispatch
Feb 10th - BLS drop off airway bill generated and updated in tracking site
Feb 11th (today) - PCC delivered at doorstep

Not sure if this is fast or slow, but in my case, BLS did a good job. Good luck to everyone.

Note - I made a mistake in PCC application form. I written full name of my father and mother with their initials but BLS asked me to write whatever in the passport. (In my passport, only their given name was printed. please note this)
What all details need to show to police for their verification?

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Hey they returned my initial application and I resent it. Now the new application status is under process. Can anyone tell me please that when would it move to the next step and how much time would the whole process take from this point.
Thanks

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hello all, I got my application for PCC sent back from BLS (Brampton). It says "written form not acceptable, please fill online application". Do I need to use a pdf editor and fill the application, print and send it back?

sacssuresh

Feb 11, 2021
Hello all, I got my application for PCC sent back from BLS (Brampton). It says "written form not acceptable, please fill online application". Do I need to use a pdf editor and fill the application, print and send it back?
Confusing to me, usually, we will fill the details online and download that copy, then paste your photo and signatures.
Please read how to apply PCC in
https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/police-clearance/
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/pol_clr_cert.php

They are quite self-explanatory.

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Confusing to me, usually, we will fill the details online and download that copy, then paste your photo and signatures.
Please read how to apply PCC in
https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/police-clearance/
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/pol_clr_cert.php

They are quite self-explanatory.
Thanks. I haven't been too happy with their service so far. Very vague instructions and the person who I called on the phone was basically falling asleep while talking. For now I typed and filled the forms on the computer and printed it out

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Hi , I want to see the sample of PCC that we receive through BLS from India , If anyone can help in this .?and one more thing do we need to fill undertaking while applying for PCC though BLS ( for toronto ) It says fill undertaking if applicant applying PCC for PR in canada ? They added this link recently to their checklist .( when I applied nothing was there) I applied with purpose immigration other than citizenship , why they added specific link saying if person applying for PR ? The pcc that I apply ( immigration other than citizenship) is not valid for PR ? If anyone knoow about this , pls rply .

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Hi All,
Need your inputs urgently.
Myself and Wife's PCC was submitted at the same time 5 weeks before at BLS Canada and the below status was updated on 15th Jun 2021 (One month now) with an email and generated the CAT number.
"Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate. "
We both are having the same address on the Aadhar card and Passport.
We also checked at the local police station but they said that they have not received the file for both of us.
Please advise where we can follow up and get the PCC letter moving as do not see any movement for 1 month.