+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting an Indian PCC through BLS

Isha 14

Dec 4, 2020
Hey everyone,
In this covid situation, as walk-in is closed, how should we apply for PCC applications?
Could anyone briefly explain the process?

TIA

J13

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hey everyone,
In this covid situation, as walk-in is closed, how should we apply for PCC applications?
Could anyone briefly explain the process?

TIA
Hi,
You need to visit the BLS site and you will find a pick up and drop off service, pay for it, make your documents’ xerox ready and schedule a pick up with purolator. Then you will be followed through an email by BLS

Ram_s

Dec 27, 2020
On the website they mention the two drafts do we have to make 2 drafts or just 1 ?

Mail In Applications: ( Please provide your phone number and email)
- Enclose a Certified Cheque/Demand Draft/Canadian Money Order, in favor of ‘BLS International Services Canada Inc.’
to include:
oHCI/CGI PCC Fee
o ICWF Consular Surcharge Fee
- Enclose a separate Certified Cheque/Demand Draft/Canadian Money Order, in favor of ‘BLS International Services
Canada Inc.’ to include:
o BLS Processing Fee
o Add: Return Courier charges

And how about the photocopies how many photo copies we have to make of passport,work permit and address proof?

How any photographs we need ?
Same question
How many drafts or certified cheques do we need and with what amount?
Also one photo should be attach on the application form so do we need to provide another photo too?
Please reply
Thanks in advance

Reactions: J13

Ram_s

Dec 27, 2020
- Enclose a Certified Cheque, in favor of ‘BLS International Services Canada Inc.’
to include:
oHCI/CGI PCC Fee

THE TOTAL IS $44.40 . AM I RIGHT?

- Enclose a separate Certified Cheque in favor of ‘BLS International Services
Canada Inc.’ to include:
o BLS Processing Fee

HOW MUCH THIS COST?

Also one photo should be attach on the application form so do we need to provide another photo too?
Please reply
Thanks in advance

Reactions: J13

J13

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
- Enclose a Certified Cheque, in favor of ‘BLS International Services Canada Inc.’
to include:
oHCI/CGI PCC Fee

THE TOTAL IS $44.40 . AM I RIGHT?

- Enclose a separate Certified Cheque in favor of ‘BLS International Services
Canada Inc.’ to include:
o BLS Processing Fee

HOW MUCH THIS COST?

Please reply
Thanks in advance
Hi,
You only need one draft/certified cheque of total amount of $44.40 under the name of BLS INTERNATIONAL SERVICES CANADA INC.
thats it.
and only one photo attached on the form if in TORONTO jurisdiction. This is what I didfor my pcc from Brampton last week.

Ram_s

Dec 27, 2020
Hi,
You only need one draft/certified cheque of total amount of $44.40 under the name of BLS INTERNATIONAL SERVICES CANADA INC.
thats it.
and only one photo attached on the form if in TORONTO jurisdiction. This is what I didfor my pcc from Brampton last week.
Thanks, its really confusing as in the checklist it shows other seperate certified cheque. my envelop will go Vancouver.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
I am trying to remove a printout of the PCC application form (Vancouver), however, no matter how much I try - the text for "Paste your photo" gets mixed with my personal details. Is anyone else facing this issue? Do you think BLS would accept this?

Isha 14

Dec 4, 2020
Try
I am trying to remove a printout of the PCC application form (Vancouver), however, no matter how much I try - the text for "Paste your photo" gets mixed with my personal details. Is anyone else facing this issue? Do you think BLS would accept this?
Try opening and printing the application form in different browser.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
Try

Try opening and printing the application form in different browser.
Yes, a different browser helped - thank you so much for the tip!
So just to help fellow members, the Print renders the layout correctly on IE11 and Firefox. It gets completely messed up with Opera and Chrome.

Reactions: Isha 14

harleenk

Jan 5, 2021
I tried that link and it says "No Records Found." I sent my application to BLS via Purolator on 29th May 2020 and when I check my application status at the Purolator site. It says that it was delivered at BLS center on 1st June 2020.

I also tried reaching out to them as they have shrunk the call window from 3 pm to 5 pm only. Do you guys have any similar situations? or What do you suggest me to do?
how you check your tracking details on purolator?i send my documents on 25th december but didn’t receive any email from purolator or BLS?

harleenk

Jan 5, 2021
Hi,
You need to visit the BLS site and you will find a pick up and drop off service, pay for it, make your documents’ xerox ready and schedule a pick up with purolator. Then you will be followed through an email by BLS
i sent my documents to BLS through purolator on 25th december but didn’t receive any email or update from either from bls or purolator