+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gettin New SIN Number

Skp1310

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hey, we were able to connect with Service Canada agent today (surprisingly the wait time is just 1 hour and 9 minutes! lol) so the SIN of my spouse was processed yesterday (application series 26000) and already mailed this morning, so we would expect to have it by next week since its coming from NB...

probably yours will be coming this week since you have the 11000 series...
Hey really surprise and nice to hear!! If u ask about the status do they tell. Bcos every time agent says we don’t have any info available. Tats y. Did they ask u any document number to check ?

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hey really surprise and nice to hear!! If u ask about the status do they tell. Bcos every time agent says we don’t have any info available. Tats y. Did they ask u any document number to check ?
no they didn't. they only looked into it and said it has been processed and dispatched..

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Our relative's series were in 3500 and after the follow up with the call centre, that agent called me back after 2 days and they found the application and will process it on priority basis

Akshay10

Jul 24, 2019
hi,

i landed in mid apr. I applied online on 27th apr and i gave as in order :

primary document- copr with landing doc
Secondary document - passport first and last page
Proof of address - lease document with my name on it

I have received my sin card without any issues on May 8th. hope that helps you.
Hi,

Would you mind telling me if you did physical landing from outside Canada? I applied online for SIN exactly the same way and got a mail saying docs are missing.

I did soft landing and so COPR was not signed. I uploaded COPR copy and Landing confirmation document for primary doc. Passport first and last page, hydro bill for address proof. I uploaded the client copy of COPR without my photo in it. Is this what you uploaded too. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Akshay

Skp1310

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hi,

Would you mind telling me if you did physical landing from outside Canada? I applied online for SIN exactly the same way and got a mail saying docs are missing.

I did soft landing and so COPR was not signed. I uploaded COPR copy and Landing confirmation document for primary doc. Passport first and last page, hydro bill for address proof. I uploaded the client copy of COPR without my photo in it. Is this what you uploaded too. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Akshay
So sad , when you applied online ? Your docs seems to be fine.

Akshay10

Jul 24, 2019
So sad , when you applied online ? Your docs seems to be fine.
I applied online on APR 30 and got the letter today. I called the call center twice in between, waited for more than 1 hr to hear that they can't access the application and I have uploaded all required documents. The most frustrating part is that the letter I got is a generic letter and did not specifically say what is missing. I uploaded few more docs (Bank statement, Health card registration confirmation and my tax notice of assessment). I honestly do not have any more docs :) Not sure what to do if they ask for more docs. I do not want to send my original passport by mail as I already waited for more than a month to get my passport from CPC Ottawa when I sent it for PPR request.

Regards,
Akshay