+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Get stamped visa from IRCC London

BOXDOG

Oct 7, 2022
Does anyone recently get stamped visa from IRCC London? I want to make sure if this office is still running because they never respond my email or Webform. My timeline is as follows:

Sep 6 - Sent passports to VFS Netherlands
Sep 7 - Passports reached IRCC in London VO

no update now...

How long I need to further wait to receive my passport if I just recall my passport? I need to use my passport urgently

Shayyy

Oct 14, 2022
Hi, my passport goes to London IRCC for stamping on 4 Oct, under process on 6 Oct. No response yet, no reply to my email and webform. I called them, and they told me they need 4-6wks to process.

Reactions: njm2022

sd8850

Oct 19, 2022
Hi, my passport goes to London IRCC for stamping on 4 Oct, under process on 6 Oct. No response yet, no reply to my email and webform. I called them, and they told me they need 4-6wks to process.
Hi, my passport went under processing on the 6th of Oct as well. May I ask who you called? I asked vfs london and they were pretty unhelpful

Shayyy

Oct 14, 2022
Hi, you can search "High Commission of Canada in The United Kingdom" on google map, and you will find the number. Don't choose visa enquiries (number 1 as i remember), otherwise they will not listen. Just hang on and wait for all voice introductions to finish, they will transfer you to a general enquire.

Reactions: sd8850

OnetoGo

Oct 20, 2022
Does anyone recently get stamped visa from IRCC London? I want to make sure if this office is still running because they never respond my email or Webform. My timeline is as follows:

no update now...

How long I need to further wait to receive my passport if I just recall my passport? I need to use my passport urgently
Hi, I have the same timeline. Did you get your passport back?

Reactions: njm2022

nakaru87

Oct 21, 2022
Can anyone share how long it took to get passport back after sending it to Ottawa for in-land TRV? I have sent mine on 14th October from NS. And has reached their office on 17th.

nimble_90

Nov 3, 2022
@
Hi, I have the same timeline. Did you get your passport back?
Hi.. Did you get your passport back. If yes, Can you Please share your timeline.
I submitted my passport on Oct 04 and I have not received any update so far.
I really require my passport back.

nimble_90

Nov 3, 2022
Hi.. Can you please let me know if you received your passport back. I submitted my passport also on the same day.

OnetoGo

Oct 20, 2022
@

Hi.. Did you get your passport back. If yes, Can you Please share your timeline.
I submitted my passport on Oct 04 and I have not received any update so far.
I really require my passport back.
My passport was delivered to the London office in September 15th and it was finalised 4 days ago (so slightly more than 6 weeks)

nimble_90

Nov 3, 2022

no update now...

Hi.. I hope you received your passport back. Can you please share your timelines..
I tried to withdraw my application multiple times (Mine is visitor visa application) and recall passport.
London VO simply doesn't reply to any communication .

nimble_90

Nov 3, 2022
My passport was delivered to the London office in September 15th and it was finalised 4 days ago (so slightly more than 6 weeks)
Thank you for your reply. What type of visa did you apply for.? Was it for a visitor visa ?

Last edited:

jagdeepstg786

Jul 17, 2023
hey everyone,
i got my ppr last month for visitor visa and then on 04 july 2023 my passport went under process at ircc and then they updated my counterfoil and document status on 06 july but still i havent got my passport yet.. is it normal time or matter of worry? can anyone tell me when i can expect my passport?

ram2023

Aug 20, 2023
Hello!

Posting my case here as well.

I submitted my passport to VFS in Stockholm on July 6th after receiving the passport submission request for my PR application. My passport was sent to IRCC processing Centre at London and I received that confirmation on July 7th and have received no updates since then.

Curious if anyone knows about the recent processing times for passport submission at the London office.

Thanks & Regards,

Ram