+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Get Passport back

Omerkhan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Wanted to share my experience, it might help someone. After getting my ecopr , i went straight to CBSA office located at 6900 airport rd. and got my passport the next day .
My passport was seized at the pearson airport.

luisab1993

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Wanted to share my experience, it might help someone. After getting my ecopr , i went straight to CBSA office located at 6900 airport rd. and got my passport the next day .
Hi! Can you travel with that passport after being declared a Convention Refugee? My partner is a Convention Refugee and we want to travel to the US for a vacation. We already have PR status.

Reactions: Toronto1971

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
First congratulations to you for your PR
What about those ppl that passports was seized at IRCC inland office
Can get it at 6900 Airport rd??

Omerkhan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
First congratulations to you for your PR
What about those ppl that passports was seized at IRCC inland office
Can get it at 6900 Airport rd??
According to my knowledge, if your passport was seized by CBSA only then you can go to them and get it. If it was seized by ircc you have to go to that same office to get it back

ali19993

Jun 3, 2022
Guys
Anyone has experience with Etobicoke office?
Hi i am in a same situation sent mail to Etobicoke office & emails but no response not even confirmation of well received letter i sent to them for the return of my seized passport. i have sent them a letter on 28th of April 2022 but until now not a single word from them.

can you please update me on your situation if you have received your Passport or not until now and the timeline. Thanks

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Hi i am in a same situation sent mail to Etobicoke office & emails but no response not even confirmation of well received letter i sent to them for the return of my seized passport. i have sent them a letter on 28th of April 2022 but until now not a single word from them.

can you please update me on your situation if you have received your Passport or not until now and the timeline. Thanks
Hi
I mailed them a letter end of March and received an email from Etobicoke office on April 07, that my request has been logged in and they will contact me for set appointment to pick my passport but until now there is no update.
Sure, if I get any updates, I will let you know.

Reactions: Qasim Zaib

ali19993

Jun 3, 2022
Hi
I mailed them a letter end of March and received an email from Etobicoke office on April 07, that my request has been logged in and they will contact me for set appointment to pick my passport but until now there is no update.
Sure, if I get any updates, I will let you know.
Mine wasn’t even logged in I don’t even know if it was received or not ? So do you think I should send them a letter again?
Did you send them only letter? Or any other supporting documents?

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Mine wasn’t even logged in I don’t even know if it was received or not ? So do you think I should send them a letter again?
Did you send them only letter? Or any other supporting documents?
I only mail them a letter including my personal information and copy of my PR card attached to it.Actually, I’ve heard that,we should wait few months for Etobicoke office to taken an appointment!!!
If I were you, just wait until end of July or mid August and again mail them another one!!
People always have problem with Etobicoke office!!!!!

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Which address did you send them letters
5343 Dundas Street West Suite 105
Toronto ON M9B 6K5
Do you know how long we should wait for getting back our passport?? People can easily pick up their passport from other offices!!
Etobicoke office always makes a problem for us.