AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
CBSA seized my documents in Montreal and they transferred them to Toronto because I chose Toronto as my address.
So how did you know. Ur documents at etibicoke. Did you check with anyone before going. Ur hearing happened in montreal or Toronto. I believe at the hearing the judge has ur original passport. I noticed at my hearing. But where they send it afterwards don’t have idea.

canadian23

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
So how did you know. Ur documents at etibicoke. Did you check with anyone before going. Ur hearing happened in montreal or Toronto. I believe at the hearing the judge has ur original passport. I noticed at my hearing. But where they send it afterwards don’t have idea.
I did my hearing in Montreal but I moved to Toronto thereafter. I applied for PR from Toronto and I believe they called for my documents from Montreal during processing. I didn't call anywhere, I just went there to ask. Plus I know someone that came in through Montreal and moved to Toronto then received his passport from CBSA mississauga. I hope this helps you if you have this same scenario.

Reactions: luckyrefugee

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hello Everyone, if you have your COPR already and you want to get your Passport/Documents back. for GTA , visit CBSA Mississauga office and ask for your documents . it is very easy and fast . just go with one recognized ID card (Drivers License or Medical etc.). I got my documents within one hour today.
so do you have the address? and did they give you the same day?

canadian23

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
thank you so much, one of the most helpful answers.
so i just need to go there and ask for my passport, do i need to call them, during this lockdown
if border service (CBSA) initially processed your asylum, go to that address with you UCI number and one Identity card.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
I did my hearing in Montreal but I moved to Toronto thereafter. I applied for PR from Toronto and I believe they called for my documents from Montreal during processing. I didn't call anywhere, I just went there to ask. Plus I know someone that came in through Montreal and moved to Toronto then received his passport from CBSA mississauga. I hope this helps you if you have this same scenario.
thats great. So when we apply for PR at missisauga they transport our original identity documents. i mean passport to CBSA Missisuaga. That is interesting. We cant get it before COPR right. I mean when we land then only we can get it. or can we get it after we have been accepted. What do you think.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
if border service (CBSA) initially processed your asylum, go to that address with you UCI number and one Identity card.
What did they ask you. The notice of seizure . or Confirmation of Permanent residence or PR Card. or just drivers licnese and thats it.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
thats great. So when we apply for PR at missisauga they transport our original identity documents. i mean passport to CBSA Missisuaga. That is interesting. We cant get it before COPR right. I mean when we land then only we can get it. or can we get it after we have been accepted. What do you think.
After you complete landing interview at the in-land immigration office, i suppose

canadian23

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
What did they ask you. The notice of seizure . or Confirmation of Permanent residence or PR Card. or just drivers licnese and thats it.
You can only ask for your documents when you are landed with COPR. Just go with ID and your UCI . Your information will show already on the system as landed.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
You can only ask for your documents when you are landed with COPR. Just go with ID and your UCI . Your information will show already on the system as landed.
I dont have COPR but just curious if they have my passport or not. I mean atleast i will be satisfied where to get my passport after COPR. tried there number today but it going to voice. am thinking to visit them. I can give them my uci atleast can know if my passport are with them. is it easy to access the office at 6900 Airport Road,

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Hello Everyone, if you have your COPR already and you want to get your Passport/Documents back. for GTA , visit CBSA Mississauga office and ask for your documents . it is very easy and fast . just go with one recognized ID card (Drivers License or Medical etc.). I got my documents within one hour today.
@Fadros have you read the updates in this thread? Looks like we can get the national passport by simply going to the office

• Love
Reactions: Fadros