+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Get an estimated PPR date

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
Hi everyone,

I'll update your cases as soon as possible as I'm a bit sick today. Feel free to post your case and I'll respond as soon as possible. If you have already posted and I've missed your case send me a message

Thanks!

ram211991

Jan 25, 2016
AOR date May 2 2018.
Country of Residence (assuming for most, this will be Canada but tell me if you live elsewhere) Canada
Nationality on Passport India
Date medical passed May 8 2018
Current BG status (IP1, IP2) IP2
Date of last background status change May 8-10 2018
Number of dependents 0

Got review required in gcms for not able to verify job responsibilities. I submitted a letter with that through web form (Not ADR).

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi everyone,

I'll update your cases as soon as possible as I'm a bit sick today. Feel free to post your case and I'll respond as soon as possible. If you have already posted and I've missed your case send me a message

Thanks!
Hope you get well soon! :)

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
AOR date May 2 2018.
Country of Residence (assuming for most, this will be Canada but tell me if you live elsewhere) Canada
Nationality on Passport India
Date medical passed May 8 2018
Current BG status (IP1, IP2) IP2
Date of last background status change May 8-10 2018
Number of dependents 0

Got review required in gcms for not able to verify job responsibilities. I submitted a letter with that through web form (Not ADR).
Hi,

Was this an appeal as a result of PR rejection? If so, I won't be able to give an estimate

Pris

May 11, 2018
Dear Ktmerritt, it is so kind of you to help :)

Could you check my estimated date as well?

Stream: FSW-O
AOR date :16th July 2018
Country of Residence : Indonesia
Nationality on Passport: French
Date medical passed: 3rd August 2018
Current BG status (IP1, IP2): IP1
Date of last background status change: 3rd August 2018
Number of dependents: 1

Thank you so much for your kind support! Wish you all the best

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
Dear Ktmerritt, it is so kind of you to help :)

Could you check my estimated date as well?

Stream: FSW-O
AOR date :16th July 2018
Country of Residence : Indonesia
Nationality on Passport: French
Date medical passed: 3rd August 2018
Current BG status (IP1, IP2): IP1
Date of last background status change: 3rd August 2018
Number of dependents: 1

Thank you so much for your kind support! Wish you all the best
From MyImmiTracker:

PPR status for your stream might be received between the 13 August 2018 and 6 March 2019, but most likely around 18 October 2018

Keep in mind it can take longer because you have dependents and you aren't in Canada. Most, if not all inland applicants get processed faster. If you don't receive PPR by 6th of March, order the notes and contact CIC.

All the best!

Pris

May 11, 2018
From MyImmiTracker:

PPR status for your stream might be received between the 13 August 2018 and 6 March 2019, but most likely around 18 October 2018

Keep in mind it can take longer because you have dependents and you aren't in Canada. Most, if not all inland applicants get processed faster. If you don't receive PPR by 6th of March, order the notes and contact CIC.

All the best!
Thank you so much for your help!

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
Why would you think that??
Because you said "Got review required in gcms for not able to verify job responsibilities. I submitted a letter with that through web form (Not ADR)." so I thought you may have been rejected. So did you have to upload a new document regarding your job duties?

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
Because you said "Got review required in gcms for not able to verify job responsibilities. I submitted a letter with that through web form (Not ADR)." so I thought you may have been rejected. So did you have to upload a new document regarding your job duties?
These estimates are provided assuming that your application is 100% complete and there are no errors or review required status. I'm happy to enter your case into MyImmiTracker but it might not be accurate. Let me know :)

DeeGee1234

Aug 10, 2018
From MyImmiTracker:

PPR status for your stream might be received between 18 September 2018 and 21 February 2019, but most likely around 12 November 2018

You should be getting the PPR email soon!

Good Luck!
Hi there!

Just wanted to keep you posted on our status as the immitracker had prdicted 12 Nov (today) for us - still no PPR. Hoping it's right around the corner. Will let you know once we do receive it!

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
Hi there!

Just wanted to keep you posted on our status as the immitracker had prdicted 12 Nov (today) for us - still no PPR. Hoping it's right around the corner. Will let you know once we do receive it!
Thanks for the update. I read somewhere that the PPR emails are sent in the late afternoon or early evening, so maybe tonight?

Good Luck! Not long to go now :)

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Thanks for the update. I read somewhere that the PPR emails are sent in the late afternoon or early evening, so maybe tonight?

Good Luck! Not long to go now :)
Is CIC working today?