Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi,

Could you please check mine again? I am a little worried now seeing the latest dates you're posting :)
Thanks in advance!

AOR date - 30 May 2018
Country of Residence - Canada
Nationality on Passport - Indian
Date medical passed - 9 June 2018
Current BG status (IP1, IP2) - BG updated online on Oct 12th 2018
Date of last background status change - Oct 12th 2018 (changed to Processing), first update since Med Pass update
Ghost Update - 24th October 2018
Number of dependents - 1 (not including myself)

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
Hi,

Could you please check mine again? I am a little worried now seeing the latest dates you're posting :)
Thanks in advance!

AOR date - 30 May 2018
Current BG status (IP1, IP2) - BG updated online on Oct 12th 2018
Date of last background status change - Oct 12th 2018 (changed to Processing), first update since Med Pass update
Ghost Update - 24th October 2018
Number of dependents - 1 (not including myself)
Sure, no problem. Just to clarify, your current background status is "We are processing your background check"?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Sure, no problem. Just to clarify, your current background status is "We are processing your background check"?
Yes! :)

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
Yes! :)

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
From MyImmiTracker:

PPR status for your stream might be received between the 9 July 2018 and 12 December 2018, but most likely around 2 September 2018

The ghost update is a good sign. From other posts, it usually means that PPR is close; I think on average 10 days from the day you get the ghost update. I wouldn't stress about it :) If you don't receive your PPR by 12th of December, then order the notes and contact CIC

Good Luck! Not long to wait now :)

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
From MyImmiTracker:

PPR status for your stream might be received between the 9 July 2018 and 12 December 2018, but most likely around 2 September 2018

The ghost update is a good sign. From other posts, it usually means that PPR is close; I think on average 10 days from the day you get the ghost update. I wouldn't stress about it :) If you don't receive your PPR by 12th of December, then order the notes and contact CIC

Good Luck! Not long to wait now :)
Oh thanks so much! I makes me so much more positive! I hope to get it soon as we have a planned trip early December and we would need our passports for that.

Reactions: jessy87

Akki.k

Oct 29, 2018
For your case it's hard to give an accurate estimate because I don't know the dates, so let me know if you can find out what the dates are and I'll redo your case.

FromMyImmiTracker:

PPR status for your stream might be received between 4 May 2018 and 7 October 2018, but most likely around 28 June 2018

I notice that your background check only started in August, so it seems they are processing your application despite being more than 6 months. You should order the GCMS notes and contact CIC as soon as you can. The delay isn't necessarily a bad thing; some applications take longer than others for unknown reasons. Once again, the notes would clarify things for you

Good luck!

Hi,
Thanks For your reply.
AOR- March 25,2018
I am concerned like what is the possibility of PR rejection after 7 months with No request for additional document?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
hey!! can you check mine. I hv completed 6 months so far.
AOR date - 15 May 2018

Current BG status- we have not started your background check yet.
Number of dependents - 1

NO UPDATES AFTER I PASSED MEDICAL. NO ADR REQUESTED. I AM SO STRESSED.

Despina123

Oct 30, 2018
Hi,

The 4th of July date was for r00hi.

For your case:

PPR status for your stream might be received between 20 August 2018 and 23 January 2019, but most likely around 14 October 2018

Hope that helps.

Good Luck!
Excuse-me but you say August 2018 while my aor is sept 2018.

vanes89

Oct 31, 2018
Hi ktmerritt, could you please check my case? Thank you.

AOR date: June 28, 2018
Country of Residence : Canada
Nationality on Passport: Vietnam
Date medical passed: October 18, 2018 (because my wife is pregnant so we delayed to do her chest x-ray, but now medical for both of us done)
Current BG status : We are processing your background check
Number of dependents: 1 (my wife)

Last edited:

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
Hi,
Thanks For your reply.
AOR- March 25,2018
I am concerned like what is the possibility of PR rejection after 7 months with No request for additional document?

Thanks in advance
Sorry, must have missed your post.

From MyImmiTracker:
Excuse-me but you say August 2018 while my aor is sept 2018.
PPR status for your stream might be received between 27 October 2018 and 1 April 2019, but most likely around 21 December 2018 - this is for your case :)

Reactions: Despina123