+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

George Brown College, September 2014 Intake!!!!

harmeetjaipur

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Raunak said:
Whoa now that sounds amazing you'll surely get though it don't you worry .. and i know its really bad i've faced a rejection earlier :p
I am sorry that you faced rejection, I hope you have already received your VISA now, if not, then best of luck for the future.

Raunak

Nov 27, 2013
Well yea im yet to get the visa all fingers crossed.. :p and yes these people have a whatsapp group for the gbc students 2013 intake, you can join too..

harmeetjaipur

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Raunak said:
Well yea im yet to get the visa all fingers crossed.. :p and yes these people have a whatsapp group for the gbc students 2013 intake, you can join too..
Whatsapp group? Nice, who do I have to contact to get added into it?

laxmijoshi

Jul 18, 2014
hello
please help me. i want to know regarding the job prospects after doing financial planning from GBC, will join gbc this sept. i want to do masters from a good univ later on, will i be eligible to apply.
ive completed 3yrs of bcom from univ of Delhi and am a PR of Canada.
also, ive heard that univ give transfer credits, so ive applied Univ of Regina's undergraduate program, hoping that ill get credits based on my bcom, do u have any idea how any years of credit will i get and i have to apply for the transfer credit before or after paying the admission fees
what should i go for? the pg diploma or the undergrad or will they be considered at par?
thank you