+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

George Brown College, September 2014 Intake!!!!

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
iessa said:
As a new international student to Canada, the International Exchange Student Support Agency (IESSA) understands that you will face many challenges. We strive to provide you with the best Canadian support network available outside your school and residence to help you overcome these challenges. As an IESSA student member, you will enjoy a world of new possibilities from weekly check ins from our staff to activities and a mentorship program. Please click below to view our support service packages from airport transfers to settlement services exclusive to the city of Toronto. Please don't hesitate to contact us at info @ iessa.ca if you have any questions. Also visit W W W . IESSA . CA for more information.
do not spam....i understand u want to advertise .....

teh123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Any one for the strategic relationship marketing program for sep'14 intake?I got my offer letter for the same...

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
When you people will apply for visa ?

Manify

Apr 21, 2014
Hey evryone
Even i intend to study wireless networking t411 pgd from gbc toronto sept 2014. M still waiting for my ielts result which will be out on 25th. I'll b applyin as soon as i get ielts result. My consultant says it wont take longer than 4 weeks for gbc to send d offer letter.
Now since most of u guys here have got ur offer letters, i was hoping you could tell me if i wud be shortlisted for sept intake or shud i start plannin for jan2015
M really confused n scared plz help
Manish

gauravlive

Feb 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinmay phadke said:
Guys.....got acceptance for ISBA september intake :) :) :) :) ;)......took 25 days!!!!

hope to see all those already with the offer :)
hey congrats chinmay.. inbox me your number.. i will add you to our whatsapp group..:)

dkumar

May 18, 2014
binjoy said:
Hi,

Has anyone applied to George Brown college for Sept 2014 intake? I applied a week before and haven't heard anything from them yet.

Any idea, how long should we wait to receive the acceptance letter?

::)
Even I have applied for GBC - Wireless Networking. Awaiting response.

daksha

May 4, 2014
binjoy said:
Hi,

Has anyone applied to George Brown college for Sept 2014 intake? I applied a week before and haven't heard anything from them yet.

Any idea, how long should we wait to receive the acceptance letter?

::)

Hi,

I just received the LOA... where have you reached in the process??

binjoy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daksha said:
Hi,

I just received the LOA... where have you reached in the process??
Congrats!

I have completed my medical and also did the wire transfer for GIC. Waiting for GIC certificate.
I also had to appear for IELTS as its kind of mandatory for Canada study visa although I got an admit with my TOEFL scores.
So, my IELTS results will be out tomorrow and once I get my GIC, I will be applying for the Visa.

Good luck to you!

gagan4

May 23, 2014
hello friends

I am new this group

I just got the LOA from gbc ( wireless networking sept 2014 batch) yesterday.
may I know who all got the LOA for the wireless networking

thanks

binjoy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gagan4 said:
hello friends

I am new this group

I just got the LOA from gbc ( wireless networking sept 2014 batch) yesterday.
may I know who all got the LOA for the wireless networking

thanks
Congrats!
So, you applied through a consultant or self? And how far are you with the visa process? Where are you from?

gagan4

May 23, 2014
thanks.

yes I applied through consultant. I have to submit the documents for GIC account on monday and i am from chandigarh