+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

George Brown College, September 2014 Intake!!!!

sunilkatal

Jun 18, 2013
gauravlive said:
Hey.. I opened my GIC account.. and got secure emails containing all the details. What about you?
I have also opened the account and will be transfering funds soon, also waiting for loan to get approved... How about you

gauravlive

Feb 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunilkatal said:
I have also opened the account and will be transfering funds soon, also waiting for loan to get approved... How about you
same here.. :D loan will be approved soon.. hey will you be transferring whole of the fess to GBC for seat confirmation?

sunilkatal

Jun 18, 2013
gauravlive said:
same here.. :D loan will be approved soon.. hey will you be transferring whole of the fess to GBC for seat confirmation?
No not the whole, only a part of it... So wats ur experience

gauravlive

Feb 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
binjoy said:
Hey guys,

I have also got the offer letter form GBC. Can we share our email ids and try to keep in touch for all the further steps to be taken?
hey binjoy.. inbox me your number if you are comfortable.. i am creating a whatsapp group to be in touch :)

lakesh6

Mar 22, 2014
Hey Sunil
Tell me when u have applied for ur offer letter. I have applied for conestoga college for sept intake on 12th march but not received offer letter. I also want to apply for GBC but problem is that my course is starting from Jan 2015.

sunilkatal

Jun 18, 2013
lakesh6 said:
Hey Sunil
Tell me when u have applied for ur offer letter. I have applied for conestoga college for sept intake on 12th march but not received offer letter. I also want to apply for GBC but problem is that my course is starting from Jan 2015.
I have recieved my letter and for which program are you planning for

sunilkatal

Jun 18, 2013
lakesh6 said:
I have done btech in civil and want to apply for construction management course.
I would suggest you to drop a mail to the Connestoga college admissions centre and ask them directly about the status of ur appliction

dks2323

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whoever planning to go to GBC in september 2014...please share your number with "gauravlive"....he is here in this thread...we have created a whats app group....it is easier to get connected there....

Ronnie24

Apr 4, 2014
I got an offer letter from George Brown College for Marketing Management - Financial Services. Any one applying from the same?? Is the course relevant to the Canadian Job market? Any previous student's insight on the college and the course will be appreciated!! :)

gauravlive

Feb 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ronnie24 said:
I got an offer letter from George Brown College for Marketing Management - Financial Services. Any one applying from the same?? Is the course relevant to the Canadian Job market? Any previous student's insight on the college and the course will be appreciated!! :)
hey congrats for the offer. ;) About the college, all the colleges are good over there but what matters the most is whether the particular course you are looking for is good or not. So go for the right course not for the college. :). About the course, I do not have any idea but I've heard that that marketing and financial jobs are in ample amount over there. so best of luck. ;)