+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Genuine or fake job offer

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Along with my other concern with the fake job offer is that you should not share your passport and other details with these people.
Your provided documents can be misused by these individuals

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Immigration lawer id
info.canada@vfsglobal-helpline.com
She was asking visa fee of 797CAD for her assistant personal account
The domain name is pretty close to the genuine one to mislead unsuspecting persons. The correct email address is: info.canada@vfshelpline.com i.e. there's no 'global' in the domain name.

VFS Global does not provide any immigration-related services and does not assist to find employment. Here:
http://www.vfsglobal.com/services_solutions/services_solutions.asp

Reactions: Buletruck

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Dear Applicant,

I would like to inform you that all the necessary documents required in processing your visa have been received at our office. Furthermore, do kindly print, fill and sign the attached forms to this mail and send it back as soon as possible along with all required documents so that your file can be arranged for submission without any delay.

Reference to your email received, and our telephone conversation, your employer contacted us on your behalf so that we can procure Five years work permit visa for you, I will like to let you know that every document necessary for your visa processing had been sent to our office. We use these medium to congratulate you.

Your visa processing start immediately we confirm your visa registration payment which you can remit in various ways into bank and after payment, we shall issue an official payment receipt which you will send to your employer for confirmation and to enable them send your international flight ticket and you will come along to our office with your payment slip on the date that will be provided by us, that is when your visa stage need medical test & finger print the date will be schedule with your consent due to the fact that many applicant are working and they need to seek for permission from current employers to enable them process their visa.
You will also scan your payment confirmation slip to our official Email Id to enable us proceed on your documents, as our service require by your employer, if you are ready to remit your visa fees kindly contact us for mode of visa fees payments suitable for you.
We will inquire your employer to send your air ticket within 48 hours of confirming your visa registration fees, as soon as you receive the ticket you will send it to us for submission to prove that your employer is responsible for all the traveling expenses and you will go to confirm your air ticket from air line, there after we can issue your invitation letter to come for medical test and finger print. You will come along with original international passport for visa stamping & other important things that need to be done regarding your visa processing.
Don’t hesitate to contact me for any clarification.

LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR YOU YOUR VISA PROCESSING.

Complete Visa Fee and processing charges: $797 CADInternational Passport scanned copy.Academic Credentials.Scan copy of Aadhar Card, Driving License and Pan Card.Signed Copy of your Offer of employment Letter.Mode of Visa: Five Years Work permit visa.Two recent passport photographs with white backgroundComplete Filled and Signed Visa application forms

TWO METHOD YOU CAN REMIT VISA FEES TO VFS

1 NEFT
2 By Cash to the Account Details
Notice: This is to notify you that your Visa application file will NOT be officially process for screening without complete documentation and payment so I urge you to comply and provide the necessaries without any delay so that your file can be submitted for approval.

Regards,

Ms. Shabnam Karachi (Immigration Lawyer)
VFS Global Services Immigration Support Section
New Delhi, 110001, India.
Still fake.

Reactions: foodie69

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Dear Applicant,

I would like to inform you that all the necessary documents required in processing your visa have been received at our office. Furthermore, do kindly print, fill and sign the attached forms to this mail and send it back as soon as possible along with all required documents so that your file can be arranged for submission without any delay.

Reference to your email received, and our telephone conversation, your employer contacted us on your behalf so that we can procure Five years work permit visa for you, I will like to let you know that every document necessary for your visa processing had been sent to our office. We use these medium to congratulate you.

Your visa processing start immediately we confirm your visa registration payment which you can remit in various ways into bank and after payment, we shall issue an official payment receipt which you will send to your employer for confirmation and to enable them send your international flight ticket and you will come along to our office with your payment slip on the date that will be provided by us, that is when your visa stage need medical test & finger print the date will be schedule with your consent due to the fact that many applicant are working and they need to seek for permission from current employers to enable them process their visa.
You will also scan your payment confirmation slip to our official Email Id to enable us proceed on your documents, as our service require by your employer, if you are ready to remit your visa fees kindly contact us for mode of visa fees payments suitable for you.
We will inquire your employer to send your air ticket within 48 hours of confirming your visa registration fees, as soon as you receive the ticket you will send it to us for submission to prove that your employer is responsible for all the traveling expenses and you will go to confirm your air ticket from air line, there after we can issue your invitation letter to come for medical test and finger print. You will come along with original international passport for visa stamping & other important things that need to be done regarding your visa processing.
Don’t hesitate to contact me for any clarification.

LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR YOU YOUR VISA PROCESSING.

Complete Visa Fee and processing charges: $797 CADInternational Passport scanned copy.Academic Credentials.Scan copy of Aadhar Card, Driving License and Pan Card.Signed Copy of your Offer of employment Letter.Mode of Visa: Five Years Work permit visa.Two recent passport photographs with white backgroundComplete Filled and Signed Visa application forms

TWO METHOD YOU CAN REMIT VISA FEES TO VFS

1 NEFT
2 By Cash to the Account Details
Notice: This is to notify you that your Visa application file will NOT be officially process for screening without complete documentation and payment so I urge you to comply and provide the necessaries without any delay so that your file can be submitted for approval.

Regards,

Ms. Shabnam Karachi (Immigration Lawyer)
VFS Global Services Immigration Support Section
New Delhi, 110001, India.
How anyone can believe this is real, is beyond me..

Reactions: visatest
Jan 14, 2019
I have got job offer from
Whitecap Resources Incorporation.
500 222-3rd, Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta,
T2P 0B4
Canada
T +1 (587) 806-3904

i need to know wheather its real or Fake? Shall i continue to respond them..? Salary range given 18700 Canadian dollar monthly, post id planning engineer...?
please guide..

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I have got job offer from
Whitecap Resources Incorporation.
500 222-3rd, Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta,
T2P 0B4
Canada
T +1 (587) 806-3904

i need to know wheather its real or Fake? Shall i continue to respond them..? Salary range given 18700 Canadian dollar monthly, post id planning engineer...?
please guide..
its genuinely fake... CA $ 18,700/monthly is not at all realistic

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
No word of a lie, that postal code is the townhouse 4 doors down from me! I guess their 1982 Toyota Sienna van is all they can afford when they pay their staff $224,000/ year! I should go ask him about the job......

joseph01

Jan 29, 2019
Along with my other concern with the fake job offer is that you should not share your passport and other details with these people.
Your provided documents can be misused by these individuals
I want to ask you what they can do with our passport numbers and issue dates ?
I send them application form and interview form back then I realized this is not real. I did not give any money to them. The mail is from them:

Dear Job Seeker.
The entire management of the VESTA ENERGY LTD. OIL & GAS COMPANY IN CALGARY ALBERTA CANADA. only formally received your resume (CV) documents successfully From shine.com You are require to check the job application and interview form attachments carefully, kindly do the print out and fill it with readable handwriting with writing pen and Scan the filled up job application and interview form back to our recruitment HR department mail immediately, Email id: (hrd_vestaenergyltd@worker.com, hrdepartmet01@hotmail.com)

VESTA ENERGY LTD. RESPONSIBILITY: Company management will offer every foreigner selected Applicant free-Flight Ticket, free Accommodation, free Medical cares and Free settlement allowance among others.

APPLICANT RESPONSIBILITY: All foreigner selected Applicant will be responsible for his/her Visa processing fees while underway in his country Canada High Commission in which management will guide you how to get your 3 years working permit visa successfully.
FAMILY BENEFITS: All foreigner selected applicant who interested to come with his/her family will be given free accommodation for husband/wife and minimum of 3 children among others. Wish you best of luck.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,

HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT.

There was an application form and I filled it without my driver licence number. They have my passport number, issue and expire date also my full name. What should I do ?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
What should I do? I am not living in Canada. Is local police in my country enough for the solution ?
No point given the scammers are possibly not even in your country so damage already done and you will just need to hope Id not used in future

For future reference

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1206&top=31

The clues above are no company uses a gmail account and also worker.com is a common address used by scammers.

I especially like in letter above accomodation for husband, wife and a minimum of 3 children. So if anyone applies with 3-10 children they are good but less than 3 children they won’t have any accomodation.

Last edited:

joseph01

Jan 29, 2019
No point given the scammers are possibly not even in your country so damage already done and you will just need to hope Id not used in future

For future reference

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1206&top=31

The clues above are no company uses a gmail account and also worker.com is a common address used by scammers.

I especially like in letter above accomodation for husband, wife and a minimum of 3 children. So if anyone applies with 3-10 children they are good but less than 3 children they won’t have any accomodation.
What If I cancel my passport?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
As Bs65 has said, the damage is done, you can't do anything as they have already got information. Just hope they don't use it to your detriment.

Reactions: joseph01

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
I also got the offer from Ortis energy Ltd Canada and still confused what to do as in the web site same email id is mention for job applications.

Guide line required.

below is the mail I received :

2654 Dundas St Toronto, ON M2N 2G8, Canada
+1 647-9468-366
www.ortisenergy.com

Attention Applicant,
Ortis Energy LTD Canada,is a leading independent oil and gas company specializing in the exploration and production of domestic oil and natural gas fields through.

Ortis Energy LTD Canada got your resume details on Times-Jobs relating to the direct employment going on in our company for consideration.

To proceed further in this recruitment program, you are to download the attached files and provide the needful details.

Your qualification and work experience can be considered in line with a number of vacant positions will currently needs qualified applicants to fill up.

Our HR senior officials shall review all the interview responds provided by all applicants and their educational qualification certificates.
Start-up Salary: $3,000.00 CAD To $25,000.00 CAD Monthly Tax-free, it's depend on your working experience.
Allowances/ Entitlements: Hazard/Inconveniences: (Monthly) Car Maintenance: (Monthly) House & Furnishings: (Yearly) Entertainment & Recreation :( Monthly).
There will be performance review after every six months and salary revision once a year.

The Canadian Embassy in your Country will help the Company to verify the genuine status of your Educational certificates from the institutions that issued such certificates before the approval of visa to ensure we are not recruiting applicants with fake certificates.

Best regard,
Jacob Hunter
HR MG
ORTIS ENERGY LTD CANADA
Oh its fake. Firstly it has grammatical and spelling mistake. Also TAX-FREE salary? how and where? Secondly salaries in Canada re paid bi-monthly. Not sure how they said it will paid on 28th of each month.

And finally, companies dont usually send out emails like these mentioning the salary range. A range of 3000-25000 is simply absurd.

Ignore them. Once you reply to them and go ahead, they will ask you for money.