+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Genuine or fake job offer

newcomer7

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
1. Canada has 2 official languages. So it might be that you start with one and then improve on the other.
2. Some of the programs for newcomers do required certain level of English or French to begin with.
3. People that are allowed to come without proper language knowledge are either family members or refugees. Economic and study streams do require language knowledge
3. English is a world language right now and it is used as substitution in other countries for inter company transfer.
4. There are good amount of skilled workers that do speak English or French to begin with.
5. More importantly I did say not to come, I just have stated the obvious. Lacking knowledge of language will make it hard to survive (in any country).
Well said! :):):)

Siva Deep

Jul 4, 2018
I got offer letter from Epsilon energy ltd Canada with 5000CAD with free food accommodation and free air tickets they said to visa is employee responsibility for that he gave me immigration lawer phone number she was asking 797CAD for further processing is this real or fake

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I got offer letter from Epsilon energy ltd Canada with 5000CAD with free food accommodation and free air tickets they said to visa is employee responsibility for that he gave me immigration lawer phone number she was asking 797CAD for further processing is this real or fake
Fake.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Reason for what ? Any job offer that asks for money from the applicant is likely a fake offer given it is the employers responsibility to apply for an LMIA.. Employers generally would not pay for air tickets, accommodation or food.

If you are still not convinced then paste the offer letter here with personal details removed otherwise I guess feel free to apply and maybe lose 797 dollars

Last edited:

Siva Deep

Jul 4, 2018
Dear Applicant,

I would like to inform you that all the necessary documents required in processing your visa have been received at our office. Furthermore, do kindly print, fill and sign the attached forms to this mail and send it back as soon as possible along with all required documents so that your file can be arranged for submission without any delay.

Reference to your email received, and our telephone conversation, your employer contacted us on your behalf so that we can procure Five years work permit visa for you, I will like to let you know that every document necessary for your visa processing had been sent to our office. We use these medium to congratulate you.

Your visa processing start immediately we confirm your visa registration payment which you can remit in various ways into bank and after payment, we shall issue an official payment receipt which you will send to your employer for confirmation and to enable them send your international flight ticket and you will come along to our office with your payment slip on the date that will be provided by us, that is when your visa stage need medical test & finger print the date will be schedule with your consent due to the fact that many applicant are working and they need to seek for permission from current employers to enable them process their visa.
You will also scan your payment confirmation slip to our official Email Id to enable us proceed on your documents, as our service require by your employer, if you are ready to remit your visa fees kindly contact us for mode of visa fees payments suitable for you.
We will inquire your employer to send your air ticket within 48 hours of confirming your visa registration fees, as soon as you receive the ticket you will send it to us for submission to prove that your employer is responsible for all the traveling expenses and you will go to confirm your air ticket from air line, there after we can issue your invitation letter to come for medical test and finger print. You will come along with original international passport for visa stamping & other important things that need to be done regarding your visa processing.
Don’t hesitate to contact me for any clarification.

LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR YOU YOUR VISA PROCESSING.

Complete Visa Fee and processing charges: $797 CADInternational Passport scanned copy.Academic Credentials.Scan copy of Aadhar Card, Driving License and Pan Card.Signed Copy of your Offer of employment Letter.Mode of Visa: Five Years Work permit visa.Two recent passport photographs with white backgroundComplete Filled and Signed Visa application forms

TWO METHOD YOU CAN REMIT VISA FEES TO VFS

1 NEFT
2 By Cash to the Account Details
Notice: This is to notify you that your Visa application file will NOT be officially process for screening without complete documentation and payment so I urge you to comply and provide the necessaries without any delay so that your file can be submitted for approval.

Regards,

Ms. Shabnam Karachi (Immigration Lawyer)
VFS Global Services Immigration Support Section
New Delhi, 110001, India.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Applicant,

I would like to inform you that all the necessary documents required in processing your visa have been received at our office. Furthermore, do kindly print, fill and sign the attached forms to this mail and send it back as soon as possible along with all required documents so that your file can be arranged for submission without any delay.

Reference to your email received, and our telephone conversation, your employer contacted us on your behalf so that we can procure Five years work permit visa for you, I will like to let you know that every document necessary for your visa processing had been sent to our office. We use these medium to congratulate you.

Your visa processing start immediately we confirm your visa registration payment which you can remit in various ways into bank and after payment, we shall issue an official payment receipt which you will send to your employer for confirmation and to enable them send your international flight ticket and you will come along to our office with your payment slip on the date that will be provided by us, that is when your visa stage need medical test & finger print the date will be schedule with your consent due to the fact that many applicant are working and they need to seek for permission from current employers to enable them process their visa.
You will also scan your payment confirmation slip to our official Email Id to enable us proceed on your documents, as our service require by your employer, if you are ready to remit your visa fees kindly contact us for mode of visa fees payments suitable for you.
We will inquire your employer to send your air ticket within 48 hours of confirming your visa registration fees, as soon as you receive the ticket you will send it to us for submission to prove that your employer is responsible for all the traveling expenses and you will go to confirm your air ticket from air line, there after we can issue your invitation letter to come for medical test and finger print. You will come along with original international passport for visa stamping & other important things that need to be done regarding your visa processing.
Don’t hesitate to contact me for any clarification.

LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR YOU YOUR VISA PROCESSING.

Complete Visa Fee and processing charges: $797 CADInternational Passport scanned copy.Academic Credentials.Scan copy of Aadhar Card, Driving License and Pan Card.Signed Copy of your Offer of employment Letter.Mode of Visa: Five Years Work permit visa.Two recent passport photographs with white backgroundComplete Filled and Signed Visa application forms

TWO METHOD YOU CAN REMIT VISA FEES TO VFS

1 NEFT
2 By Cash to the Account Details
Notice: This is to notify you that your Visa application file will NOT be officially process for screening without complete documentation and payment so I urge you to comply and provide the necessaries without any delay so that your file can be submitted for approval.

Regards,

Ms. Shabnam Karachi (Immigration Lawyer)
VFS Global Services Immigration Support Section
New Delhi, 110001, India.
It's very obviously a scam. Don't give them any money. There's no job.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
100% fake. The grammar in the letter leaves a lot to be desired and no company is going to provide free food and accommodation. I know you are desperate to come to Canada, but don't let that cloud your common sense.

Reactions: visatest