+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Genuine offer letter/fake

nm_khan

Jan 2, 2020
Dear Member...

It is really help full if any one can guide me the right path. Below is the offer letter i've receive from one of the consultant firm in India... i'm so disturb that it is not looking genuine from any ways.
I tried calling the company several time but no one is answering the call..

I need your help understanding the below offer letter is genuine or fake please help me to know about it....

Mac’s Convenience Store Inc
100 Anderson Rd SE,
Calgary, AB T2J 3VI,
CANADA

RE:APPROVAL LETTER
On behalf of the:-Mac’s
Congratulations!
I am pleased to extend to you this offer of temporary employment as an employee, reporting to.
If you accept this offer, you will begin your work with the Company on and will be expected to work 40 hrs per week.
You will be paid per hour, less all applicable taxes and withholdings, payable. As an employee you will be receive “temporary employment” status. As a temporary employee, you will not receive any of the employee benefits that regular Company employees receive, including, but not limited to, health insurance, vacation or sick pay, paid holidays, or participation in the Company’s 401(k) plan
Your work is expected to end on. However, your work with the Company is “at-will,” which means that either you or the Company may terminate your work visa at any time, with cause and with notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We are confident you will find this new opportunity both Challenging and rewarding. The following points outline the terms and conditions we are proposing.
1. Food & Accommodation - Provided by company.
2. Ticket to Canada - Provided by company (Including during Vacation).
3. Transportation - Provided by company.
4. Working hours - 8a.m - 5p.m [Mon--Fri].
5. Vacation - 28.5 days every year paid leave.
6. Salary – Can $18 per hour.
7. Contract - 2 years
8. Extra time – Can $22 per hour
9. Insurance & Pension-According to Canadian Labour laws.
10. Other Benefits - Family status, group benefit and other fringe benefits.
Type of Job : STORE ADMIN
Noc Code : 1522
Job Description: Under general supervision this position is responsible for the maintenance of a department's storeroom which includes but is not limited to, stocking of operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing, and related duties as required.
By accepting this offer, you agree that throughout your work, you will observe all policies and practices governing the conduct of our business and employees, including our policies prohibiting discrimination and harassment. This letter sets forth the complete offer we are extending to you, and supersedes and replaces any prior inconsistent statements or discussions. It may be changed only by a subsequent written agreement.
This arrangement may be terminated by either party upon notice in writing to either party with notice that complies with Employment Standards (or Labor Standards) for Ontario.
I hope that your association with the Company will be successful and rewarding. Please indicate your acceptance of this offer by signing below and returning it to. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Very truly yours,
Jestine Brown
(Regd-239CAD2003)
Bachelor in Legal Studies
I accept employment with the Company on the terms and conditions set out in this letter.
Employee Signature : _________________________ Signature Date : _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _

Thanks

Last edited:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Dear Member...

It is really help full if any one can guide me the right path. Below is the offer letter i've receive from one of the consultant firm in India... i'm so disturb that it is not looking genuine from any ways.

I need your help understanding the below offer letter is genuine or fake please help me to know about it....

100 Anderson Rd SE,
Calgary, AB T2J 3VI,
CANADA
macsconveniencestores.worker@yandex.com

Congratulations!
I am pleased to extend to you this offer of temporary employment as an employee, reporting to.
If you accept this offer, you will begin your work with the Company on and will be expected to work 40 hrs per week.
You will be paid per hour, less all applicable taxes and withholdings, payable. As an employee you will be receive “temporary employment” status. As a temporary employee, you will not receive any of the employee benefits that regular Company employees receive, including, but not limited to, health insurance, vacation or sick pay, paid holidays, or participation in the Company’s 401(k) plan
Your work is expected to end on. However, your work with the Company is “at-will,” which means that either you or the Company may terminate your work visa at any time, with cause and with notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We are confident you will find this new opportunity both Challenging and rewarding. The following points outline the terms and conditions we are proposing.
7. Contract - 2 years
Job Description: Under general supervision this position is responsible for the maintenance of a department's storeroom which includes but is not limited to, stocking of operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing, and related duties as required.
By accepting this offer, you agree that throughout your work, you will observe all policies and practices governing the conduct of our business and employees, including our policies prohibiting discrimination and harassment. This letter sets forth the complete offer we are extending to you, and supersedes and replaces any prior inconsistent statements or discussions. It may be changed only by a subsequent written agreement.
This arrangement may be terminated by either party upon notice in writing to either party with notice that complies with Employment Standards (or Labor Standards) for Ontario.
I hope that your association with the Company will be successful and rewarding. Please indicate your acceptance of this offer by signing below and returning it to. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Very truly yours,
Jestine Brown
(Regd-239CAD2003)
I accept employment with the Company on the terms and conditions set out in this letter.
Employee Signature : _________________________ Signature Date : _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _

Thanks
Very obvious fake.

I suggest you edit your post to remove your name and passport number.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
i received same offer latter for mechanical engineer post inPCL construction company in canada. So i do please guide me...
It will be fake and if you search the forum you will find same offer from same company posted by others.

Generally any offer for construction, hotels or oil/gas will be fake. Also any offer that includes any one of accommodation, flights or food will be fake

Sep 20, 2020
It will be fake and if you search the forum you will find same offer from same company posted by others.

Generally any offer for construction, hotels or oil/gas will be fake. Also any offer that includes any one of accommodation, flights or food will be fake
But sir there is bar code on my offer latter. When u scan it it give pcl construction cananda

Sep 20, 2020
Dear Member...

100 Anderson Rd SE,
Calgary, AB T2J 3VI,
CANADA

Congratulations!
7. Contract - 2 years
Very truly yours,
Jestine Brown
(Regd-239CAD2003)

Thanks
Bro o received same offer latter from pcl construction through a consultant so may I talk to u my mobile number=91-8868833366

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
Dear Member...

100 Anderson Rd SE,
Calgary, AB T2J 3VI,
CANADA

Congratulations!
7. Contract - 2 years
Very truly yours,
Jestine Brown
(Regd-239CAD2003)

Thanks
1000% sure this is fake. No employer in CA will provide you for rent plus all foods etc. Why would they bring someone outside to accommodate such things when they can easily find inside unless this company is richer than Apple than yes. I recommended to call them directly instead of floating over here to verify if fake or not. This way you will get correct advise or answer.

Zender27

Jun 12, 2021
Sir I get appointment letter from blueberry service leader Ltd am just conform real or fake appointment letter.