+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Genpact not giving roles and responsibilities letter

Rahultanjore

Aug 7, 2019
Hi Guys,
I’ve worked in Genpact as process developer. When I emailed HR fpr my roles and responsibilities they said as per the company policies they cannot provide that letter. How should I proceed in this case. Need you help.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
If I were you I would get whichever format they provide. I would then attach a copy of the email exchanges as well as a copy of your contract. If you could also get the job advertisement for this position I think this would also help. Finally I would explain everything in your letter of explanation.

Hope that helps.

Ankita..

Oct 13, 2021
Hi Guys,
I’ve worked in Genpact as process developer. When I emailed HR fpr my roles and responsibilities they said as per the company policies they cannot provide that letter. How should I proceed in this case. Need you help.

Hi Rahultanjore,

How did you proceed finally?Hope your requirements were satisfied. Please suggest as I am also a Genpact employee and it would really be helpful, if you could suggest what worked for you.

Reactions: Marirs

Marirs

Jul 26, 2021
Hello,

I too was an employee with Genpact India and am in a similar situation. As suggested I checked the JD shared at the initial stages of recruitment. It does not have a detailed description of the role. What can I do in this case? Assuming that the HR team won't respond and ex-colleagues might not be comfortable to refer. Please advice.

cooltilak011

Sep 3, 2021
Hello,

I too was an employee with Genpact India and am in a similar situation. As suggested I checked the JD shared at the initial stages of recruitment. It does not have a detailed description of the role. What can I do in this case? Assuming that the HR team won't respond and ex-colleagues might not be comfortable to refer. Please advice.
Hi, Did you get any help? myself too worked with Genpact as Process Developer for 4 years. When I asked for experience letter they said as per their policy they do not issue any experience certificate. Please advice what to do?

Fahmi

Feb 9, 2022
Hargeisa Somalia
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, Did you get any help? myself too worked with Genpact as Process Developer for 4 years. When I asked for experience letter they said as per their policy they do not issue any experience certificate. Please advice what to do?
Hy am fahmi aden and I want full support

Fahmi

Feb 9, 2022
Hargeisa Somalia
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Guys,
Yes need 6help

Sim1997

May 1, 2021
Hey guyss I am in a similar situation. I have been trying for months but they are so admant about not giving the letter. Can somebody please help me know what can i do. I am extremely helpless. Please and thank you

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Hey guyss I am in a similar situation. I have been trying for months but they are so admant about not giving the letter. Can somebody please help me know what can i do. I am extremely helpless. Please and thank you
Try to get a letter in the correct format signed from your supervisor. If that isn't possible, then get it done by a senior colleague. If even that isn't possible then get it from any colleague. Try to get it on a letterhead. That letter, along with the email correspondence with HR where they refuse to divert from their own format as well as whatever HR is willing to give will suffice.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
They are giving nothing beyond relieving letter thats all. I have tried everything
That is fine, don't worry. Get the letter signed by your boss or a colleague. It will be great if that's on a letterhead. You'll attached other proof of employment such as payslips etc. Also, attached visiting card & employee ID card for whoever signs your letter in the correct format (boss or colleague). It is a common issue, not many companies HR department's are willing to provide such a detailed letter.