+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Generic-IMM 0008 Generic Application Online Filing

karansingh14

Jan 8, 2016
I have a question on filing my online application form ....after filling the IMM 0008 Generic application form , i just need to upload it directly ?
when would they ask me to electronic sign the document ?

rafehmushtaq

Oct 26, 2015
If you are filing application online, you don't have to manually sign the IMM0008 Form. That is why electronic signatures are required when you submit your documents online.

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it ok if an applicant prints a copy ---> signs off--> scans---> uploads back to the application?

karansingh14

Jan 8, 2016
rafehmushtaq said:
If you are filing application online, you don't have to manually sign the IMM0008 Form. That is why electronic signatures are required when you submit your documents online.
is it ok to take a print and sign , then upload the same ?
also where to get e signature from ? any comments ?

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no need of e-signature. Every form requiring your signature must be filled > printed > signed >scanned and sent.
Of course, there is no need to print the whole document. You can print only the page requiring signature and after sign and scan to add it to document.

Shadlan

Apr 18, 2020
I came across this instruction below about signing an online application. Does this apply to the IMM 0008 form? If so, how do one go about it?

You have to type in your name and answer a security question to submit your application. This is your electronic signature. Do not print out your application form to sign it.
To sign your online application:
  • 1) Type your name in the boxes.
    Your given name and last name must be exactly the same as on your application form. If you’re under the age of 18, your parent or guardian must sign your form for you.

• 2) Answer the security question.
    This will be one of the four security questions you created when you registered your account. You must answer exactly as you did when you created them.