+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Generic form imm0008

Jan 27, 2021
Dear
I am applying to Canada permanent residence as refugee via my wife and son who are already staying in Canada as immergeants , I received letter of acceptance to proceed for the PR by filling the Imm0008 form and others to join my family in Canada , but I have some concerns regarding the imm0008 form and how to answer some questions which are the following:
my question regarding PR forms into two parts:
- Generic IMM0008:
1- the first question in the form says which program you applying? should I choice family or refugee claim and in the category what should I choice also?
2- in the third question says how many family members applying with me in this application putting in mind my wife and my son are already staying in Canada and my wife is the main applicant.
3- in the personal details section Q number 3 asking about UCI number should I include my wife number or leave it blank and can this be applied for all the other forms regarding UCI number.
4- in dependent section whom should I give details about is it my wife (main applicant) or my son please advice.
- Schedule A background blank form:
1- the answer for the first Q in the form ,indicate whether you are: the principle applicant or spouse what should i choice ?
Can u give me some advice
Regards