+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gear energy Ltd

Mar 5, 2020
Hi,
I got a mail from gear energy ltd canada seeing my profile in LinkedIn asking me to send my resume and I did so.Later they mailed me stating that am selected along with some interview questions and asked me to scan the answers and I did that also.Now they mailed me saying that am selected for that company and asking me to join on 5 april.They are saying that they will provide all the facilities and even flight charges for free.Only thing they want me to do is to apply for Visa and keep it ready.They even gave contact details.Can I believe and take steps further?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,
I got a mail from gear energy ltd canada seeing my profile in LinkedIn asking me to send my resume and I did so.Later they mailed me stating that am selected along with some interview questions and asked me to scan the answers and I did that also.Now they mailed me saying that am selected for that company and asking me to join on 5 april.They are saying that they will provide all the facilities and even flight charges for free.Only thing they want me to do is to apply for Visa and keep it ready.They even gave contact details.Can I believe and take steps further?
Fake.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi,
Fake. Do not give anyone any documents or any money.