+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS

alyass

Nov 6, 2023
Hi guys first of all sorry about my english

I applied for visitor visa 37 Days ago
And now i want to apply for GCMS Note for Knowing or to get update about my application being approved or not
Not to know about refusal or rejection reason i want to check the application status,
The problem is I don't know anyone in canada for applying The Note and as far as i know i have to try websites for doing it
but when you apply for the GCMS i want to tell them that i want getting update about the applicant not the reject ! but what they doing is applying for The reject reason How can i tell them ?
can anyone gimme any website? that i can tell them i'm no seek about the refuse i want to get update.

Thanks guys.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys first of all sorry about my english

I applied for visitor visa 37 Days ago
And now i want to apply for GCMS Note for Knowing or to get update about my application being approved or not
Not to know about refusal or rejection reason i want to check the application status,
The problem is I don't know anyone in canada for applying The Note and as far as i know i have to try websites for doing it
but when you apply for the GCMS i want to tell them that i want getting update about the applicant not the reject ! but what they doing is applying for The reject reason How can i tell them ?
can anyone gimme any website? that i can tell them i'm no seek about the refuse i want to get update.

Thanks guys.
You only applied 30 days ago & you want GCMS notes already? What do you need to know that you don’t get through your tracker? Where are you applying from?

alyass

Nov 6, 2023
You only applied 30 days ago & you want GCMS notes already? What do you need to know that you don’t get through your tracker? Where are you applying from?
I know yeah you right but as far as i know people get their visa approved or rejection sometimes before even 3 month before they send any updates to you!
when i applied the proccess time was 104 days but now its 240 days!! i don't know which one is for me?
so that's why i want to apply for the GCMS cuz i know it takes about 30 days.
Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I know yeah you right but as far as i know people get their visa approved or rejection sometimes before even 3 month before they send any updates to you!
when i applied the proccess time was 104 days but now its 240 days!! i don't know which one is for me?
so that's why i want to apply for the GCMS cuz i know it takes about 30 days.
Thanks.
Processing times change weekly so it is as of today so 240 days. GCMS notes make no sense because you applied just over a month ago & offices were closed over the holidays. Notes will tell you nothing right now but go ahead.

alyass

Nov 6, 2023
Processing times change weekly so it is as of today so 240 days. GCMS notes make no sense because you applied just over a month ago & offices were closed over the holidays. Notes will tell you nothing right now but go ahead.
I heard the process time should be from the day you submit the bio, so it's not? Oh its a bad news
When do you think it's reasonable i apply for the gcms? also it takes like 30 days so if i do it today i get my note like after 2 month after biometric!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I heard the process time should be from the day you submit the bio, so it's not? Oh its a bad news
When do you think it's reasonable i apply for the gcms? also it takes like 30 days so if i do it today i get my note like after 2 month after biometric!
No process times change weekly so times are as of today. You apply for GCMS notes when you are over processing times so maybe in the summer. You can see from your file if eligibility and background has started. What more do you need to know after only a month? What do you think notes are going to tell you if your eligibility and background are not even started or in process? All you can do is wait. There is no rush.

alyass

Nov 6, 2023
i have friend he applied for visitor visa ok?
and he got no update from the IRCC the process time was 8 weeks , and its been 22 weeks he didn't get any update so he applied for GCMS note, The gcms note showed he got approved after 5 weeks from the bio!!! so that why i want to apply for GCMS after waiting another 1 month

When i applied the process time was 104 days
and after 2 weeks its been update to 94!!
now its 240
so the process should be from the day i applied it was 104days, it should be 104 days and the one who wants to apply today should wait like 240 days! as i see it's like that

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i have friend he applied for visitor visa ok?
and he got no update from the IRCC the process time was 8 weeks , and its been 22 weeks he didn't get any update so he applied for GCMS note, The gcms note showed he got approved after 5 weeks from the bio!!! so that why i want to apply for GCMS after waiting another 1 month

When i applied the process time was 104 days
and after 2 weeks its been update to 94!!
now its 240
so the process should be from the day i applied it was 104days, it should be 104 days and the one who wants to apply today should wait like 240 days! as i see it's like that
You can interpret the way you want but processing times are not based on when you apply but as of today. Go ahead and order notes after 37 days. No one is stopping you. Good luck and all the best.

alyass

Nov 6, 2023
You can interpret the way you want but processing times are not based on when you apply but as of today. Go ahead and order notes after 37 days. No one is stopping you. Good luck and all the best.
Sir i'm not here to say what i think or guessing! i'm here to ask an logic question and get information, not just guessing! in the end we all know the process time is just a joke We all have seen a lot of people applied and got their visa wether approve to refuse in 10 days and some in 6 month even they were applied the same time so its just a fake.

BTW thank you.