+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

ssa268

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Hi guys, got CSIS notes today by ordinary mail! With a hand written address line on the envelope! I didn’t expect that! Says my security check is in progress. Is there anyway I can know when did they start the process?( no date indicated)
I have ordered CBSA note, haven’t got it yet.
Another question, do they require remedial for inland applicants?

thanks and happy holidays!

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hi guys, got CSIS notes today by ordinary mail! With a hand written address line on the envelope! I didn’t expect that! Says my security check is in progress. Is there anyway I can know when did they start the process?( no date indicated)
I have ordered CBSA note, haven’t got it yet.
Another question, do they require remedial for inland applicants?

thanks and happy holidays!
The only way is CBSA note or CSIS note when the security screening is finalized. Mostly medical extend for inland in last step before PPR

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Unfortunately nothing new , I’m still waiting for PPR. I don’t understand why taking this much time :mad: as my medical recheck results were submitted since 27 November. I guess the responsible officer of my application on leave and no one touching the application until he/she back from holidays o_O

Shizzfooka

Oct 29, 2019
Unfortunately nothing new , I’m still waiting for PPR. I don’t understand why taking this much time :mad: as my medical recheck results were submitted since 27 November. I guess the responsible officer of my application on leave and no one touching the application until he/she back from holidays o_O
Did you mail them? What’s your VO?

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Yep, got remedical request too. i was thinking about asking your whether your security checks are finalized or you only got a remedical request?
Good news :) . Yah, getting remedical request mean security finalized . Hope you get PPR soon