+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Guys, has anyone received CBSA/GCMS and had Non-compliance activity in it ?
Received mine today and had such an activity there.
Should I be worry ?
Everything except for security is passed.

duckondock

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Guys, has anyone received CBSA/GCMS and had Non-compliance activity in it ?
Received mine today and had such an activity there.
Should I be worry ?
Everything except for security is passed.
Is this in activity section or somewhere else in the notes ??

duckondock

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
5-6 months is the best case scenario for SS. If your SS is cleared in the next few weeks ,then you are one of the luckiest among SS applicants. I think the average time needed for SS is 8-10 months.
thanks for your kind words : ) I wish for the best for the upcoming weeks but not with optimistic expectations on it tho

Last edited:

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Received my CBSA last night and i come to know that only i am under CSS but my spouse security cleared a long time ago. My security started on May 18, 2019, then security info sent to CBSA on the same day. After almost 2 months again IRCC sent SS info to CBSA on July 17 2019. Security is in progress by CBSA from 17 July 2019. Today i have successfully completed 15 months of my AOR and i am so happy...can not show my satisfaction to you guys:(. in note, officer redacted my security note but my spouse info was there, it says no security concern for the spouse. All that i understood is at least 2 months to go to finish CSS. I wanna forget everythings.........just simply forget it......